1

I came up with this idea and just had to write it cause yk i just had to! I'll try and keep updating as much as possible! But school is really bussy and hectic so~ already apologies for slow updates!

I hope you'll enjoy!

Before you read this story know this

This author is not english and can't type for shit

(I will look for all the spelling errors and correct them once i finish the story)

Please be respectfull or i will find out the way to block people and block your ass

Tyvm and please enjoy

When Jimin whoke up he immadiatly noticed something was off. He slowly sat up and looked outside of the window, the curtains where oulled back a little cause Taehyung liked to atleast have a little bit of light when it was night shine into their shared room.

Speaking of Taehyung..

Jimin patted the space next to him, where Taehyung was supposed to be but was met with nothing. Jimin looked around and bit his lip worrinly.

'He's probably just taking a piss or something.. nothung to worry about..'' Jimin mumbled to himself and lay down on his side again, bringing his hand to the necklace he wore around his neck, a necklace he had gotten as a present from Taehyung, Taehyung had the same one around his neck aswell and had told him that 'No matter what happens whenever you're sad or scared and i'm not there i'll always be here thanks to this necklace!' Taehyung had spoken and Jimin had lightly pushed him for being so cheesy.

A few minutes passed and Taehyung still wasn't back. Jimin sat up against and put on his slippers and wrapped the blanket around himself, mumbling curces under his breath to Taehyung for worrying him.

''Tae?'' Jimin gently knocked on the door of the bathroom as he leaned his head against it. ''Taetae are you okey?'' He asked again and made a move to open the door. As he stepped inside and was met with darkness he came to realice his friend wasn't even in there to begin with.

He sighed and ruffled his hair, making it even more messed up then it already was. He walked through the house in search of Taehyung but with no success.

''Jezus christ how hard is it to find a grown up man..'' He curced under his breath and let out a defeated sigh

''Jimin?'' The sleepy voice of their leader called out as he exit his room. ''Why are you up?'' He asked whille rubbing his eyes and frowing at him.

''Hyung, I can't find Taehyung anywhere.. I've looked everywhere, he's not in our room or anywhere else in the house..'' Jimin spoke and bit his lower lip.

Normally Namjoon wouldn't worry much about something like this. Taehyung already was someone who liked to wander around, but since it was night and Taehyung had been behaving quite off lately he went to every members room and woke them up, so they all could look for Taehyung together.

10 minutes into looking for Taehyung and they still couldn't find him anywhere.

''Where did that brat go.. aish, Jimin are you sure he isnt just in his room? Falling off of the bed or something?'' Yoongi asked, rubbing his eyes and glaring at Jimin and Namjoon for waking him up.

''Yea!'' Jimin hissed, kinda offended they thought of him as someone so stupid. ''Seriously, do you guys think i'm stupid or something..'' He mumbled under his breath and crossed his arms over his chest.

''Jimin lets just go back to bed. Maybe he just went for a walk or something. I'll set an alarm for the next hour, if he still isnt back we'll call manager-hyung.'' Jin said and everyone nodded. Jimin looked at them with a frown on his face, betrayel easy to be seen in his eyes.