3

After breakfast Jimin and the rest on bangtan took Taehyung outside. Jin had quickly asked their manager to buy some todler clothes so Taehyung wouldn't catch a cold while outside.

He looked absoluletly adorable with the red beanie on his raven hair and a matching red coat. His sneakers making squicky noices while he walked.

Their manager Sejin brought them to Big Hit entertaiment, while inside they achieved alot of attaention with the todler in Jin's arms. Taehyung had fallen asleep in the van so he was now cuddled against Jin's chest, his head snug under Jin's chin and his small hands balled into fists in Jin's shirt.

Even tho their manager had bough clothes for Tae, Jimin still couldn't help but worry that he still would catch a cold, being his best friend and fellow bandmate Jimin knew Taehyung rarely got sick but when he did, god it was bad.

He would be all sweaty and would trow up alot, it really wasn't a pretty sight. His eyes would be all red and puffy from all the crying and sneezing and he would be too tired to eat or move out of bed to wash. Jimin could only pray that Tae wouldn't get sick this time.

Jimin and the rest of bangtan minus Namjoon stood outside of Bang PD's offcice, Namjoon, being the leader, had told them it would have been for the best to tell bang PD alone so if things would get wrong that Taehyung wouldn't be in the middle of it.

Taehyung now was awake, he sat on Hoseok's lap who sat on the ground, playing on his phone and taking selfies with cute filters on snow app.

''Guys, bang PD wants us inside.'' Namjoon spoke, Jimin didn't realise he had stepped out of the room untill he had heard their leaders voice. Taehyung looked up from the phone in Hoseok's hands and jumped up, he reached for Namjoon's hand and held it between his own two hands.

''Joonie, can I come too?'' He asked and tugged at Namjoon's coat.

''Mhmh, Bang PD wants to see you most of all of us.'' Namjoon spoke and with that the little kid skipped into the room, greeting the older man with an exited squeel.

When everyone stepped inside the smiled at the sight of their 'boss' croughed infront of Taehyun, running his fingers through the young boy's hair.

''God Taehyung-ah, I knew you where a troublemaker but this? Again?'' He spoke with soft eyes making said boy giggle.

''I'm sorry bang PD..''

''Wait what? Again? This happened before?'' Yoongi asked.

The man nodded his head as he picked the child up and handed him to Jin, asking them to leave the room for a bit.

''Yes. I don't know if you remember but Taehyung always used to go back home during this time of the year. It's something that doesn't happen often but when it did we where there on time, this time you just happened to be there.'' He spoke and walked back to his desk.

''Listen, as much as I would like to do otherwise, i really need you to take care of Taehyung untill I can contact his parents to take care of him untill he turns back to normal.''

''It's not a problem. We don't mind taking care of him.'' Hoseok spoke, smiling softly at the man to ensure he really was fine with it, the others in the room doing just the same.

Bang PD smiled and sat down in his chair. ''I know. Just.. be sure to take good care of him. We really don't want anything to happen with him when he's like this. It's too risky, he can go outside and you're aloud to do fun things just please. For the love of god, be carefull.''

Taehyung was walking hand in hand with both Jimin and Yoongi, telling stories about Kanji and Soonshim with a big grin. Also asking if they could buy the muffin the kind lady was selling but Jin said no (meanie)