2

It had been a week since Taehyung had turned into a child, and the rest of BTS still didn't had the talk about the all 'Taehyung turned into a kid' thing. The decited to leave it untill they'll see bang PD again, wich they would today.

When Jimin whoke up he almost had a heart attack when he didn't feel the bundle of warmth in his arms anymore. He kicked off the blankets wich had tangled themselfs around his feet and barged out of the room. 

''Taehyung! W-Where is Taehyung..'' He panted from moving so much when he just woke up. Jin, who was making pancakes, gave him an amused smile and cocked his head towards the living room.

''He's with Yoongi.'' He spoke and it took two seconds for Jimin to sprint towards the living room. What he saw there made his insides feel warm and giddy.

''Taetae, sweetheart, don't move so much you're gonna hurt yourself.'' Yoongi spoke, his facial futures looked tired but he smiled nothingless at the child who was wiggling in his lap.

''Yoogie I wan't to go outside!'' Taehyung spoke as he turned around in Yoongi's lap and wrapped his smol chubby arms around his hyung. Yoongi smiled and kissed the youngers cheek. He loved how even more chubby Taehyung's cheeks had gotten.

Yoongi never voiced it out loud but he alwasy had a soft spot for the maknae line, especially the second youngest. Not only because they where both from Daegu but he just felt the need to protect the literal sunshine who sometimes shined too brightly for the world they lived in to handle.

''I know baby but we have to wait untill the others wake.'' 

Taehyung pouted apon hearing that and rested his head on Yoongi's shoulder. He was about to say something again when his eyes cought sight of Jimin. He broke into a big smile and trew his arms up in the air.

''Minnie! Yoogie, Minnie is awake!'' Taehyung squeeled and climbed off of Yoongi's lap (with Yoongi's help he would never forgive himself if Taehyung would fall while climbing off of his lap) and run over to Jimin who expected him with open arms. Jimin lifted the smal child up and kissed his cheek, Taehyung giggled and squeeled in delight.

''Minnie do you wjanna come to the park with me?'' Taehyung asked and blinked expectedly at him, there was a cough behind them and Taehyung immadiatly broke out into a smile again. ''Oh oh and with Yoogie of cource!''

Jimin craddled the child to his chest and nodded, still too tired to get any words out of his mouth. Taehyung wrapped his smol arms around his neck and seemed to be content with all the hugs and cuddles he was recieving already this morning.

After a minute of just standing there with the child close to his chest Taehyug pulled back, he cupped Jimin's cheeks in his hands and looked up at him. ''Minnie are you still tired?'' He asked and frowned. Jimin smiled lazily at him and shrugged his shoulders. 

''It's okey Taetae i'm not that tired.'' He spoke but was proven otherwise when a jawn escaped from his lips.

''Minnie go sit with Yoogie. I will wake up the others!'' Taehyung spoke and wriggled around in Jimin's embrace. Jimin pouted but did what the child asked him to and put him on the ground. He crouched down infront of him and ruffled his hair. ''Okey but be sure to be gentle okey? We don't know how the others will react at.. well.. you know being woken up so early.''

''Okey Minnie! I will be super duper gentle!'' And with that the child dissapeared into Hoseok's and Jungkook's room, yelling for them to wake up so he could eat 'Mama Jin's jummy pancakes.'

After a few minutes Jungkook and Hoseok came strolling in,both their hands interwined with a smal one of Taehyung who lead them to the table with a big smile on his lips. ''Joonie was in the bathroom he said he will be here soon.'' The child spoke, letting go of Hoseok and Jungkook's hands to raise his arms so Jin could pick him up. He frowned and rolled his lower lip between his teeth when Jin looked down at him, an amused expression on his face. Taehyung stomped his feet on the ground and balled his hands into smal fists.

''I did good! I woke Jungkookie and Hoseok-hyung up now pick me up Jin-hyung!'' He screamed, the rest of the members started o chuckle but it soon stopped when Taehyung's lower lip started to tremble and he lowered his head, angrily whiping at his eyes.

''You all are stupid i hate you.'' Taehyung yelled, stomping his feet on the ground a few more times before he run out of the room, ducking under Namjoon's legs when he stepped inside the room, his eyes following the toddler but before he could follow after him Jungkook beat him to it. Already standing up and walking after Tae.

He lifted the child up and held him against his chest. Taehyung screamed and demanded to be let go, that he hated them and was never gonna play with them again.

Jungkook carries him towards the living room again and sits down on the dining table, Taehyung seated on his lap.

''You don't come on baby.'' Jungkook spoke and liften Taehyung's chin up, stroking his soft chubby cheeks.

''I will if you keep being mean to me.'' 

''We're sorry Taetae, will you forgive us?''

Taehyung stares at him before breaking out into a big grin.

There had always been some kind of special relationship to two maknae's shared between eachother, they couldn't put there figers on it but it was very adorable how much Jungkook babied Taehyung and made him win even tho he was super competitive. 

Taehyung pulls him forward, his tiny arms wrapped tightly around Jungkook's neck, their foreheads pressed together.  ''i love you, Gukkie.''

''i love you more. don't you forget it.''

----

this is reaaally short but i'm already writing the next chap and it's almost finished so yay!

Be prepared for Tae's adventures, bangtan having a heart attack and dad yoongi to the rescue.

Thanks for reading!