4

It was a rare thing for the members to have personal schedules, bangtan being a band they mostly always did things together and when they did have seperate schedules it was mostly only for a day. Not for a week.

This time it was Jungkook who had a personal schedule, he was supposed to film something for a verity show that would porbably will take long to film. Everyone was exited for the younger, knowing it was sometimes hard for him to go to things alone without his members being there to talk to. But aside from that, he also was really exited to do this.

That was untill the sat Taehyung down to tell him.

 When Jungkook found out from his manager that he had to leave the dorms for the verity, he immadiatly told the person most close to him at that moment, that being Yoongi. Yoongi was, of cource, happy for Jungkook and squeezed his cheeks proudly.

When Jungkook had told everyone (getting the same reaction from all of them) he went to Taehyung's room and picked the sleepy child from the bed. Taehyung whined and leaned his full weight on Jungkook's chest, blinking with sleepy eyes up at him and asking what was wrong.

Jungkook just smiled as he sat down between Seokjin and Namjoon, sitting Taehyung on his knees and bounching slightly. Taehyung just giggled, not knowing what was going on but Gukkie was happy so it must be something good.

Then they actually sat down with Taehyung after playing with him and waking him up, to explain things with him, and he...didn't take it well at all. He cried. A lot. Then the day came where Jungkook actually had to leave and Taehyung had refused to let go of him, clinging to any part of his body desperately.

 It took at least twenty minutes for Yoongi to pull Taehyung off, but it took him even longer to calm him down after Jungkook had actually left.

Just thinking back about Taehyung actually screaming for Jungkook to come back, to not leave him and making grabby hands at the maknae. Jungkook had kissed his cheeks and quickly went out of the door, his manger telling him that if he didn't it might only give Taehyung false out.

Taehyung had let out a cry of actual pain and he fell on his knees, still in Yoongi's arms and sobbed.

Jimin's sighs just thinking about it, it had been two days since Jungkook left for the veriaty show and Taehyung wasn't doing any better. He closes his eyes, not looking at Jungkook's empty bed on the other side of the room.

It isn't the first time without any of them around, but it is Taehyung's first time being this young and missing one of them in the dorm, and the boy hates it.  

 He tries not to think about it too much, sighing softly as he rolls over on to his other side and he almost jumps when he sees Taehyung standing there, watching him. Normally he would ask what's wrong, but from the look he has, he already knows what's wrong and he sits up so Taehyung can climb on to the bed and sit with him.

''Hey.'' Jimin says after a few minutes, running his fingers through Taehyung's hair in an attempt to soothe him. "How long have you been up for baby?"

 Taehyung doesn't answer, staring down at his legs with a frown while playing with the hem of his shirt, Jungkook's shirt. And Jimin hates seeing him upset in any way, of course he does, but he's never seen him this upset when he is in this stae and he isn't too sure what to do to help cheer him up and take his mind off of things.  Of cource they have seen him upset in the days he is like this, that now being a little over a week, but this, this was another level.

"Tae, listen, you can't be mad at him."

"But he left!"  

''He didn't want to!'' That was maybe a little bit of a lie, but he couldn't tell Taehyung that. Of cource Jungkook haden't want to leave at that moment but they knew they couldn't just let him stay only for Taehyung's sake (only now that seemed like a fantastic idea). ''Besides, it's not like he's left forever, he will be back," he sighs softly, tilting back Taehyung's head and pressing a kiss to his forehead. "I can video call him if you want?" He asks, smiling when Taehyung immdiatly looks up, nodding franticly (almost hitting him in the chin but it's okey)