Chapter 7 part 2

Dai POV

You know how when you wake up in the morning and all you want to do is go back to sleep, yeah that's how im feeling right now.

I opened my eyes, immediately regretting it as the sun was shining bright through the window. I let out a yawn as feel someones arms around my waist tighten. I let out a sigh of relief once I looked down and saw the arm covered with familiar looking tattoos, which I know to belong to Jermaine. I could feel his soft breathing on my neck.

I lightly trace one of the tatoos on his arm as I scooted closer into his embrace. My eyes widened when I felt his 'morning wood' poke me from behind. I smiled. Even asleep Jermaine can't control himself.

This would be the perfect time to fuck with him, I thought. I started to slowly grind my ass onto his erection. He let out a little moan. I smirked and began to grind harder, he gripped my waist tight. The fact that I only had on panties and he only had on boxers made it feel as if there was nothing between us.

"Stop" I heard him basically moan out. I kept moving my hips feeling him on me. I bit my lip to stop myself from moaning. He moved his hands down to my waist to stop my movements. But for some reason I was feeling bold and I grabbed his hands and slipped them up my shirt and to breast. I didn't have on a bra. I placed his warm hands on top of breast and started rubbing them in a circular motion as my nipples became erect.

"Dai, The fuck is you doing?" he said in my ear. I ignored his question and let out a moan, because honestly I had no idea what I was doing.

"Stop before we do something you can't handle" He said.

Something I can't handle? Who do he think I am, some little girl? I remove my hand from his and place it over his erection and start rubbing it.

"Fuck it" He moans. He removes his hand from my breasts and flips me over to my back as he hovers over me. He bits his lip as he stares at me with pure lust in his eyes, making my body heat up under his gaze. He leans down and kisses my neck as he slowly starts to grind his erection into me.

I felt myself getting wet as his slow pace speeds up. And his lips never breaking from my neck. I moan loudly wishing our underwear wasn't in the way. I know he felt the same way as he grabbed the hem of my green lace panties and pulled them down and threw them across the room. He broke away from my neck and sat up in front of me. He grabbed my legs and lifted them up staring at my wet pussy, licking his lips.

I started to feel self-conscience under his intense gaze. Only one man has ever seen me down there and I don't like the fact that J is know one of them. Starting to regret this idea I began closing my legs but Jermaine hands kept them open, rubbing up and down the inside of my thighs.

"Jermaine, No" I said to him hoping he would move his hands from my legs.

"I told you to stop before we do something you couldn't handle" He leaned down and kissed my right thigh. "And now you bout' to get it" he kissed my left thigh, and spreaded my legs even farther apart. He leaned down but before his lips reached my other set if lips my door opened and Jayanne appeared.

"Dai.....What the fuck is this" She yelled. I immediately closed my legs and wrapped myself in my covers. Jermaine just rolled his eyes.

"Why you always interrupting shit" He said to her

"Why I always find you trying to eat someone out nigga"

He climbed off the bed grabbing his shirt and pants from the floor. "You need to learn privacy" He said walking off to the bathroom.

"Yea and you need to handle that" She said referring to his erection sticking out. He slammed the bathroom door. Jayanne instantly turned her attention to me.