Chapter 8

Dedication to this Chapter is to my newest follower. Thanks for the Follow!

Jermaine P.O.V

I left Daijshah's house around noon and decided to go visit my moms house. I ain't gonna lie im a momma's boy and I know she probably pissed I ain't came and seen her in a while.

I was in my car driving listening to 'The worst' by Jhene Aiko. And honestly this shit had me in my feelings. The things I was about to do to Daijshah could've really messed up our friendship, but I'm not going to lie, I really wanted to finish what we had started. I want to show her how good this stroke and tongue game is.

The fact that she was going on a date with some guy she just met was pissing me off. Not because I like her but because I don't want her to get hurt again. That nigga Xavier really broke her heart, and I was the one consoling her. Seeing her cry over that nigga almost made me get on a plane to L.A and beat his ass myself. Especially since I know he was cheating on her from the very beginning of their relationship.

I sighed. I don't know why I even bother with Daijshah ass.

I try to shake that out my mind as I pulled up in front of my moms house. I got out and knocked on the door. After a couple of knocks the door finally opened up. My 4 year old sister Jazmine was standing there.

"Jermaine!" She yelled, I picked her up and she gave me a hug.

"Hey 'little bit', what you been doing?"

"My tooth came out yesterday, look!" she said opening her mouth showing me her gum where her tooth was missing.

"Oh yea I see. Here I got something for you". I put her down and took $5 out of my wallet."The tooth fairy wanted me to give you this" Her eyes lit up as she took the money.

"Didn't I tell you to quit giving her money. She still got that money you gave her last time".

I looked up to see my mom coming towards us. She looked young honestly even though she's only 42. She short just like me but I'm a little bit taller.

"Hey mom" I said as I reached my arms out to give her a hug, but before I could she hit me upside my head hella hard. Damn that shit hurted.

"Where the Hell you been" She said seriously.

"Damn ma, I been busy" I said walking past her into the kitchen, smelling food. She followed close behind me.

"To busy fucking around with these hoes to come and visit your mom"

"Nah ma, just hanging and getting ready for college". I said grabbing some cookies from the jar on the counter.

"Mhmm, where my Daijshah at? You know y'all belong together" She walked over to the stove stirring something in the pot.

I sighed as I leaned against the counter. She's always telling me that I should go with Daijshah."Ma you know that's not going to happen. She don't like me like that"

"Because she know how you is, If you quit fucking with these girls Jermaine she might consider it".

"Nah, it's good. I'm kinda feeling this one girl". I said walking and sitting down at the counter.

She turned around quick and eyed me. "You serious?" I nod my head."Yeah I'm about to head over there now".

She turned back to the stove. "Well I want to meet her, and don't be making no babies I'm to young". She said as my other sister Jordynn,16 years old, came in with some short shorts texting on her phone.

"You should be telling this to your daughter over here looking like a little thot".

She flipped me off and sat down in the seat next to me still texting in her phone.

"Who you texting?" I said grabbing her phone scrolling through her messages."You better not be texting these little boys".

"Give me my phone Jermaine" She reached over trying to grab her phone but I moved it out of reach.

"Nah who the hell is Rodney. Ma' you know she texting some boy"

"Yea I do, now give her back her phone". She said not even looking at us.

I handed her back her phone and she went right back to texting that nigga. Damn my little sister growing up. Im scared that when she get to my age she going to act just like me.

"I'm about to head out ma". I stood up and gave her a hug.

"Alright babe, Tell Daijshah to come over for dinner soon and also that tall nigga Anthony and his little girlfriend".

I laughed "Yea alright" I said walking out the kitchen and out the front door to my car. I sent a text to Hailey letting her know that I was on my way there. I honestly had no intentions of having sex with her when I got there, I seriously just want to hang with her and get to know her and thats exactly what we did. And I would be lying if I said I didnt want to go with her. She might be the one to cuff a nigga up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did you like? What do you think about Jermaine going with Hailey? Not the best chapter i've written, kinda just a filler. Might add a part 2 to it since it was short.

Well Comment, Vote, Share and Fan. NO SILENT READERS.

Also check out the prologue to my new story Called "Far From Flawless"  and let me know what you think about it.