Chapter 1

A/N: WARNING! THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE A REALLY CRINGY STORY! WE KNOW THAT SOME OF THE GRAMMAR IS WRONG, SENTENCES DON'T MAKE SENSE, AND THAT SOME THINGS ARE JUST PLAIN WEIRD. My friends and I love to read cringe fanfics, so that is why we decided to write this story. I hope you have fun cringing! (I recommend reading this with friends.)

Annies POV:

I woke up in the morning because of this very alarming noise of a truck. I looked out the window, it was a moving truck. oH OK. I wonder who's moving next door?!?!? I hope we become bestiepoos!!!! There was a window on the other house that was right in front of mine. I wonder how I never noticed it. I looked into the window to see who was there. I only saw a small blonde, ocean eyed, boy. I guess he was around my age. I prefer older guys. I saw him calling someone up to his room. That's when an older looking guy, dirty blonde hair, hazely chocolate chip brown eyes came into the smaller guy's room. He was a lot hotter. Although, I think he had to be at least twice my age. It was cool. He was helping who seemed to be his brother start picking up his room and put everything in place. He's such a gentleman.

Brennan's POV:

Yesterday, we moved into this very modern looking house. It was a lot bigger than our old one! I liked everything about except one thing. I noticed that there was a window on the neighbor's house that led right into Ryan's room. When I went upstairs this morning to help Ryan clean his room up, I saw this very creepy looking girl, seemed about 8 years old, staring right at me into my hazel eyes. At first it was pretty awkward, so I just turned around and started picking up the moving boxes. But every now and then I glanced back at her. She was pretty, I have to admit. I started getting this tingling feeling. I think I like her. I'm pretty sure she thought I couldn't see through her window because she tarted blowing kisses and dancing around the room.

Annie's POV:

He was so cute!! I'm so happy that he is my neighbor now. I started blowing kisses and dancing around! I'm glad he couldn't see through my window though. I sneaked a few pics of him while he was unpacking. I sent them to my gym friend's group chat.

Annie: Guys!! look at my new neighbor, he's a hottie 😉😍.

Amanda: oohhh he's cute!! Annie, don't you think he's a little too old?

Annie: Yeah, just a teensy bit, but age doesn't matter when it comes to true love. HE'S MIINE SO BACK OFF!

Then, katie, a new girl who just joined my team, which I'm really good friends with, replied something that made me shook.