Chapter 7

(Last chapter in this book.)

Annie's POV

Kissing Brennan was a mistake, he has gooey and slimy lips, unlike Ryan's. Kissing him was like kissing a frog. I ran out of the dance and left on the horse that Brennan brought me on. I then realized that that was probably the wrong thing to do because Brennan wouldn't be able to get home. I was determined to go back to Katie's house and kiss Ryan, my true love, my only love. I got to Katie's house and knocked on the door, noticing that my dress, makeup hair, and tissue papers were all a mess. I didn't care, Ryan loves me for who I am, not how I look. Right? Ryan opened the door and I whispered, "I love you" Ryan just stood there, not knowing what to do. I tried to lean in for a kiss, but he pushed away. "WHAT IS HAPPENING RYAN? Why don't you want to kiss me? I'm gorgeous!!!" Ryan just brushed his hair and looked down with his ocean bright eyes. "I'm sorry Annie, but I don't feel the same way about you."

Ryan's POV:

I wasn't just gonna let her kiss me all of a sudden, she had her chance and she blew it. Now, I don't want anything to do with her. She seemed furious when I told her that I didn't have feelings for her, and even in the dark I saw a tear roll down her face. "I'm sorry Annie, but I actually want to date your hot sister Hayley." Then Annie snorted "Hayleyy?!?!?! My two year old sister??" I didn't want to talk to her anymore, she was so selfish and rude. "Yeah Annie, I like your sister, goodbye." I slammed the door in her face and went up to my room.

Hayley's POV:

de next dai rayan kaim 2 mai houus and told me that he guanted tu get married. ay sed yes. "yezyezyez pliz" ai seid smailing. bot guan ting rayan dident now is dat ai lobed brennan.

A/N: I hope you enjoyed reading this really cringe story!! I feel sorry for those who cringed a lot, so did we while writing it, so don't worry :)