Chapter 6

Brennan's POV:

I didn't know where Annie had went, but I'm pretty sure that she was crying. I looked all over for her, but couldn't find her. Suddenly, I felt something touch my lips. I opened my eyes, it was Liv. I tried to pull away from her but her lips were sucking me in. She kept kissing me, I could barely breathe! That's when I heard Annie's voice say "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" I looked at her and tried to tell her that it was not my intention and that Liv just suddenly kissed me out of nowhere. She didn't want to listen.

Annie's POV:

Brennan was trying to tell me that it was not his intention to kiss that ugly, gross girl Liv, and I believed him, but my heart was still breaking into a million pieces. I felt Brennan's hands brush through my hair, he then carried me and put me on top of a chair so he could reach my lips. He kissed me. It felt like that moment lasted forever. Our lips suddenly stopped touching and the following words came out of my mouth "I think I prefer Ryan over you. He's a way better kisser."

Brennan's POV:

I felt like I was going to puke when Annie told me that she preferred Ryan over me. The last thing that I remember from that night was Annie leaving on the horse.