Chapter 3

Annie's POV:

I sneaked out the back door and left to Katie's house. I rang the doorbell and waited patiently standing outside the door. I had a plan. I decided that I would kiss Brennan when he came to open the door for me. I heard some footsteps rushing downtairs coming in my direction. I quickly pulled out the chapstick that I had in my pocket and applied it to my lips. I also popped a breath mint in my mouth while I was at it. I was so prepared to have my first kiss. I heard the door knob twist. I leaned in, grabbed his face and pulled him into a kiss. He was such a great kisser. although he seemed a lot shorter in person. I kept crashing my lips into his as we stood there basically making out. The moment was so magical, until I heard someone say something. "RYAN WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING??" A voice screamed. Ryan, who's Ryan? I pushed away from the kiss to find the little blonde boy standing infront of me. How embarrassing. I literally kissed my crushe's brother right in front of him!! OMG! WHAT HAVE I DONE?!?! We all stood there in silence, until Katie rushed downstairs and said "Annie, come up to my room." I rushed upstairs, my head looking down in shame.

Brennan's POV:

I don't know what just happened.

Katie's POV:

Annie and I went up to my room and did different things like doing our makeup, and playing with dolls. "Katie, I really need to go poop!" Annie whispered, "Where's the bathroom?" I directed Annie to the guest bathroom, She didn't come back in a while.

Brennan's POV:

I was downstairs in the kitchen when I felt the urge to poop. the closest bathroom to me was the guest bathroom. I was running and quickly opened the bathroom door. I heard a very girl-like shriek. It was Annie, I think that's her name, the beautiful girl who lives next door.

Annie's POV:

I was crying. MY LIFE WAS RUINED!! I COULDN'T BELIEVE THAT MY CRUSH HAD JUST WALKED IN ON MY POOPING. I LITERALLY FARTED THE SECOND HE WALKED IN. IT WAS SO EMBARRASSING. After I was done pooping, I left Katie's house, I was so embarrassed. I sent Katie a text telling her what had happened.

A/N: LMAO Idek what this is, okay? Sorry😂