Chapter 5

(Please don't get offended)

Annie's POV:

The next day, I chose out a splendid dress that I would wear to the dance, and grabbed my mommy's high heels. The dance's theme is "under the sea" My dress was a little mermaid dress. I put on a wig and some clip on earrings. I also crumbled a few pieces of tissue paper and put it under the bra that I had borrowed from my mom. I did my makeup and was ready to go!! That's when I received a text from Brennan.

Brennan: Hey Annie!! I'm picking you up at 7:00!

Oh noo! That's my bedtime, I'm gonna have to make an effort to stay awake.

I waited patiently as the time flew by. Soon it was already 7:00, and someone rang the doorbell. I grabbed my purse, my phone and then rushed downstairs. I opened the door and found Brennan riding a horse. I NEVER EXPECTED IT! He was wearing a sombrero, and holding a lasso in one hand, and a poster that said "Will you RIDEE to the dance with me?" in the other. He said it with a southern accent. It was so romantic. "OMG!" I said covering my mouth. "That horse is hideous" I whispered. I tried to get on the horse but I fell down. The tissue paper was crumbled on the floor. M eyes widened. Now I only had one boob. I grabbed it quickly and shoved it in my bra. I finally was able to get on the horse and we rode al the way to the dance.

Brennan's POV:

When we got to the dance everyone was talking and dancing around. Me and Annie were having the time of our lives!! At first we were just standing there awkwardly, but then we started getting into it. She was really working it, and she started to twerk. Everyone was staring at us. Probably because she was a first grader, but I didn't care, she is the true love of my life. We kept dancing to the music as the night passed by, she looked astonishing, and I ignored the fact that her tissue paper was about to fall... again.

Annie's POV:

Brennan and I were dancing to the music, I was standing on a chair so I could reach him. We were both so happy, when some moron comes up to us and says "Dude, why's you bring your little sister to the dance?" while chuckling. My face got red and my eyes started to water. I tried to run to the bathroom but I tripped with my own heels. This made things worse so I decided to just walk over there. I sat in one of the stalls and was crying like crazy. HOW COULD SOMEONE DO THIS TO ME!?!?!? I asked myself. I could feel my makeup running down my face. That made me cry even harder because I spent over 5 minutes doing my makeup and now it was all ruined. The tissue paper on my chest started getting soggy because of the tears running down my face. I was a total mess!!!

A/N: BAHAHAH I laughed and cringed way too much while writing this.