Chapter 2

Annies POV:

Katie: Ummm....

Annie: WHAAATT? Don't you think he's cute. ughh.

Katie: He's my brother...

My heart sank to my tummy as I read this.

Annie: Oh, yeah um, that's cool.. I guess. I mean, I think that means that we're neighbors, right?

Katie: Ohhhh! So you are the creepy girl that Brennan was talking about!!

I felt my cheeks turn tomatoe spice red. By the way, that's my favorite latte at starbucks!! Anyways, I had to quickly react so that nobody thought I was a creep.

Annie: Ohh, nooo nono, that was my little sister Hayley. Don't worry about her, she's a lot younger, only two years old. My mommy doesn't let us have a boyfriend until we are three, so she has a long way to go.

Liv's POV:

I was laying in bed, when my IPhone 7+ starting buzzing like cray cray. My gym friends were sending a bunch of messages to our group chat. I clicked on the chat to see what all the gossip was about. I did not like what I saw. Annie was going on and on about how hot my ex, Brennan, is. How could she??? GIRL CODEEE!!

Liv: Annie, I think you should know something.

Annie: WHAT DO YOU WANT LIV?!?!

Liv: That is my ex boyfriend Brennan...

Annie: SO THAT MEANS THAT HE'S AVAILABLE?!?!?

Liv: Yeah, but he's still a lot older than you.

Annie: YOU DATED HIM AND I'M 3 DAYS OLDER THAN YOU!!! SHUT YOUR SHUSHY MOUTH RIGHT THIS SECOND MISSY!

That really pissed me off. Annie can be sooo immature sometimes.

Annies POV:

Tears started sliding down my cheeks, as if I was a slipp n' slide... BUT I WASN'T! I couldn't believe that Liv was throwing so much shade at me. Like duuudee.. CHILLAX! It's not my fault that he dumped you because you're so fat and ugly. I only thought that in my head because if my mommy heard me she would kill me, and wouldn't let me go out and visit Brennan in his house, which is what I did next.