Kylan 31

I was running out of lies to tell my dad about how I kept ending up with all these cuts, bruises and scars; one of the worst things about being a brightly colored individual was that shyt showed good as fuck and even though I wasn't a bitch in the slightest and I knew I could fight Rondell had been a boxer his entire life so he had that advantage. I walked around my room trying to think of how to explain this latest bruise of my neck and chin, Rondell had caught me coming out of the gym and it was the same song; 'baby I'm sorry', 'I'll never do it again', 'you belong to me', 'it's not over until I say it's over'...... then we started fighting and once again he got the best of me by spraying me with pepper spray and trying to force me into his car but I managed to get back in the gym, where thankfully Saint was working out but when he got outside Rondell was gone and I came up with this lie about some dude trying to rob me. I don't know if Saint believed me but he said he wouldn't tell my dad which was coo but I knew he was going to find out.... he always found out about me fighting even if he didn't know what it was about.

"KYLAN GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE!!!" My damn yelled and I shook my head this dude was so damn extra, I grabbed some sunglasses and put them on before walking downstairs. " Take them damn sunglasses off..... You got something you wanna tell me?" He asked and I glanced at Kierra and usually she'd help me get out of something like this but there was no help coming this time.

"Umm.... just that Saint is a liar and when I see him I'm going to check his ass, he should've kept his mouth shut. It's coo dad I'm going to find the nigga that did this and beat his ass." I said and my dad rolled his eyes.

"Kylan, Saint told you he wouldn't tell me right? Well he didn't, he told Noah and Noah told me so technically he didn't lie. What the fuck is going on with you Kylan? I mean I didn't raise you to be going around getting your ass whooped and it seems like every week you're coming in here with a new story about some different nigga fucking with you..... did you forget how to fight or something?" He asked and I had to laugh.

"No sir..... but it's kinda hard to fight with pepper spray in your eyes." I said and he started to respond but I knew it would turn into a one-sided argument, so I decided to concede now before it was too late. "But I hear what you're saying dad...... next time I'll be ready. I'll catch you later I'm going to be spending the day with my brothers and sisters so I might be a little late getting home.... oh and I need your Navigator, you know it's a lot of them." I said laughing.

"Man aight Kylan.... but listen I'm going to need for you to tell them to shake there clothes out before getting in my truck, you know your momma got roaches and I don't want none of them little nasty things crawling around in my baby and another thing you better clean my car out before you bring it back, and they better not be eating in my car and......." He was starting to get on a roll so I knew I had to cut it short.

"Okay dad.... I'll bring it back in the exact condition it's in now." I said tossing him my keys and walking out the door, the rays of the sun seemed to reactivate the pepper spray so I put my sunglasses on and walked to my dad's car and for a couple hours I wanted to forget all about Rondell.

Twenty minutes later I was pulling up to my mom's house and saw Cortez standing outside with my six other brothers and sisters, but they weren't alone Staci was there too and from the looks of her stomach she was pregnant yet again..... all I could do was shake my head as I got out the car and walked over to them; no lie I was a horrible brother because I barely knew their names. I looked at Cortez and he noticed the scars on my face but didn't say anything..... yet.

"Aww look at you Kylan, you were always my cutest child. I mean your daddy aint shyt but I knew one thing him and his family make some sexy ass kids. Let talk to you over here really quick." Staci said pulling me over to the porch and suddenly the smell of fish invade my nose. "Baby you got a couple dollars you can give me? Korvin's birthday is coming up and I wanna get him something nice." She said.