Corinthian 127

What the fuck was going on in this family? When I'm the most calm person in the entire family you know something is wrong; Dad One has been sleeping in the basement for the past few days, Dad Two's fuse has been a lot shorter and he was quick to cuss any and everyone out for the smallest infraction, Noah has spent damn near every night in the club getting drunk and wasting money then calling me to get him because he's too drunk to drive, Marquise is still a whore.... damn I missed the days when they were the sane ones and I was the moody middle child. I had enough stress to worry about finals, prom, graduation and the most glaring thing was my unborn child.... Paris was keeping me up all hours of the night having me bring her the weirdest shyt even though she can call Mario's personal chef, she insists that I bring it which usually code for she either wants to cuss me out or she wants me to dick her down. Today we had a doctors appointment but I really didn't want to go, the only reason I was going was because I wanted to see if Saint and Mario knew what was going on with my family.

"Paris stop you look fine.... as always, so are you ready for prom?" I asked kissing her palm.

"I'm ready to stop waking up every morning sick as fuck, I'm ready to stop looking at myself in the mirror and seeing a whale looking back at me, I'm ready to stop having to buy new clothes every other day because I'm getting big as fuck and I'm really ready to drop this child so I can get back to my normal life." Paris said grabbing a magazine and opening it, I knew she wanted to be left alone so I turned to Saint and Mario who were talking quietly.

"What's going on with Noah? He's been on a downward spiral ever since that nigga Joejoe broke into his house normally I would understand but I know my big bro.... something else happened, that's affecting my entire family. So keep it real with me what aren't y'all telling me?" I asked quietly.

"Not here Cor..... we'll talk about it later, so have you thought about what you want for graduation?" Saint asked weakly trying to change the subject, luckily for him Paris got called to the back and she wanted me to come with her. After sitting back there for about three hours Jade was ready to go home and sleep, but I wanted answers.

"When are you going to tell me what's going on with my family?" I asked as we got in the car.

"Cori.... I got a million things on my plate right now; y'alls prom, graduation, the fight, the movie I'm working on, my dad's retirement party and wedding, my own wedding and most importantly Troix's birthday is this weekend. I can't be worried about what's going on with Noah..... besides he doesn't tell me shyt anymore." Saint said lying his ass off. "Look I gotta go help Darion with his prom shyt, he wants to do something special for Fabricio and since he's my favorite I'm inclined to help him. I'll hit you up later Cori, let's go Mario." Saint said walking off, fine if they wouldn't tell me I knew one person who would. After I dropped Paris off at her apartment I went to talk to my dad..... I knew exactly which buttons to push to get him to start telling me everything but I had to tread lightly because I wasn't trying to get hurt.

"What do you want Corinthian?" Dad Two asked as I sat in the kitchen, yeah he was definitely in a really, really bad mood; he had about three pots of food going on and from the smell of chocolate in the air, I'm guessing there was a cake in the oven.

"Dang I can't check on you? I can see you're in here upset and I just wanna make sure my dad is straight...... I don't want you growing any more gray hairs." I said smiling and he rolled his eyes.

"Cori whatever you want just ask because I'm about three seconds away from kicking all y'all out my house.... hell I might just go to the other house and get my emotions in order....." Dad Two said pacing around the kitchen, I was walking into dangerous territory but I wanted to know what was going on with Noah since he wasn't answering my calls. "Whatever you're about to say save it....." Dad Two said looking at me.