Ala'ven 103

Anybody who knows my family knows that when we see something we want we go after it a full speed, damning all consequences until we either get our way or we lose in the most epic fashion. That's what happens with my dads, from what they told me they broke up more times than they could count, they've argued, fought, cheated, lied, hurt each other more ways that should be legal but my pops Seven loved my other dad Tyson with every single drop of blood in his body and it was the same with my other dad.... The Hayes family was and is dysfunctional as fuck but it worked for us. Maybe that's why I was pursuing Camille to the ends of the earth.... I've been infatuated with her since I was a kid and yeah I've had A LOT of women but none of them came close to give me the feeling I got whenever I looked at Camille, she was a fireball who didn't tolerate my bullshyt and my pops told me that any woman who let me get away with everything didn't truly love me, it's the one who called me out on every stupid thing I did that had my best interest at heart and Camille had no issue pointing out when I was doing something stupid...... I was sitting in the adult wing of the mansion on Saint Trinity with my boys; Saint, Mario, Jose, Danny and my big cousin Tion Jr. the subject: Jade. Don't get it twisted men gossiped just like women we just knew to keep what he heard secret..... well most of us.

"No offense Jose but if it was me in Noah's situation I would've left Jade the second I found out she was fucking another nigga, honestly Noah's my bro but he's blinded by love; Jade is just like every other woman a snake......" Tion said and Jose shrugged.

"Look what my sister did to Noah was foul and I'm not going to defend it..... but at the end of the day that's my little sister so I'll have her back in public and let her know she fucked up in private." Jose said.

"You know most of y'all don't understand half of the story.... hell y'all don't even know a quarter of the story except you Jose but Noah is my boy my little bro so I know things y'all don't and TJ you should really chill on the whole 'all women are snakes' shyt people will start to assume you're a misogynistic pig....... they'd be right of course but still it's not right to assume." Saint said taking a sip of his drink.

"Well since you seem to know so much about what's going on why don't you enlighten us and tell us what's really going on?" Tion said looking at Saint.

"Nah..... I like to get all the facts before I start discussing other people's business." Saint said glancing at Mario.... aww hell they're about to get started again, I'll give it five minutes before they're all over each other. We sat there talking when I noticed Camille standing off to the side her face let me know she knew something........

"Saint everyone is getting restless, they want to know when the yacht will be here for this damn party." Camille said rolling her eyes, everyone got up and went to get ready leaving me in the bar area with Camille.

"Why don't you come sit with me?" I asked smiling and she rolled her eyes then walked off, there was playing hard to get then there was what she was doing...... she wanted me to chase her to see just how long it would take for me to give up, but I'm like my pops I don't give up and I had ways of winning a woman's heart........

I sat in my room rubbing cocoa butter on my legs, I was sitting on my bed wearing nothing but briefs, the door was slightly open so anyone walking past would see me.... but there was a method to the madness right across the hall was Camille's room now it was just a matter of timing. Like clockwork I heard her door open and I jumped up and turned away from my door...... I knew she was watching me because I could feel her eyes burning into my back.

"Are you going to stand there or are you going to come in?" I asked turning slightly to look at her, instantly Camille was ensnared by my light brown eyes..... eyes that I inherited from my mom who died after giving birth to me. Camille walked into the room and closed the door, she walked over to the bed and sat down her eyes still burning into my body. "So when are you going to stop playing and let me take you out on a date?" I asked smiling.