Noah 136

My wife and kids were at my dad's house so I knew they were safe, Saint had to go make another phone call so we were relatively alone; honestly I really didn't want to get my dad involved but keeping secrets was this family's biggest problem so I laid everything out in front of my dad, telling him Saint's plan to draw Ymir to the wedding and end all of this now. I also told him about what we did to Joejoe because my dad was always saying he didn't fully trust Joejoe, I told him how Mario was going after that nigga Christian but most importantly I told him that what happened to Juelz wasn't my doing..... though I was certain I knew who was behind it. By the time I finished talking my dad didn't seem surprised by any of what I had told him, in fact, I'm certain a few times he almost smiled but now I had to get to the real reason I brought him here which was to find out why he and Jade had been lying to me for all these years. I sat across from him and folded my arms because there was a very good chance that if he said something I didn't agree with I might end up punching him.......

"Would you do anything to protect Troix, Nasir and Khaliah? I mean if it came down to it would you be willing to kill to protect your children? Would you be willing to hurt them to help them? That's why I did what I did Noah because I know you.... better than you know yourself and I knew that if you found out what Jade did you would've flipped your shyt...... I made an executive decision to save you from yourself, was it a good idea.... in hindsight nah but if I had to make that choice again I'd probably do the same thing." He said quietly.

"And that's what pisses me off more than anything, not that you lied but you didn't trust me enough to tell me the truth. Hell yeah, I would've been pissed but you didn't give me a choice to make my own decision as a man..... Jade having a child by another nigga would've hurt me but I would've stayed with her because when you found out about me dad didn't leave you." I said looking into his eyes.

"That's different, you were conceived before me and Marcus got together." My dad said.

"But even then you loved him and when you love someone as much as I love Jade then you'll do anything in your power to make any situation work because a love like that can't be replicated. Y'all should've trusted me instead of treating me like a kid......." I said watching his reaction.

"You're right No'...... but you'll see when you get older that no matter how old your kids get you always see them as babies. There are times when I look at you and I still see that little kid that first saw at a football camp in Pittsburgh who stood over two boys and declared 'Y'all niggas can't fuck with me.'" My dad said laughing.

"Yeah I was a wild ass little kid..... but I grew up which is something you and Dad Two have to realize." I said.

"Yeah, good luck trying to convince Marcus to let you, Cori and Marquise grow up." My dad said laughing. We talked for a few more minutes before Saint stormed into the room looking pissed. "Wassup Saint is Sa'vion....." My dad's voice faded but I knew exactly what he was thinking and so did Saint.

"Nah Uncle Sa'vion's condition hasn't changed but it's Juelz...... he's uhh......he's awake and he's asking for Noah and he also demanded that we bring his son Jakari. How he got my number I'll never know but I say we got and pull his life support cord, I need to charge my phone anyway." Saint said heated, Juelz wasn't even on life support but I got what he was saying. "So are you going or not because I got other things I could be doing?" Saint asked and I thought about it for a second and for me the answer was simple.........

I got to the hospital and tried to contain my anger, the fact that Juelz had the audacity to demand to see my wife was almost comical, the ONLY reason I came up here is because I felt like it was time for me and him to have this discussion. After getting patted down by his weak ass security I walked into his room and tried not to smile, seeing him like this gave me a sick sense of pleasure. Juelz looked towards the door as I closed it behind me and I knew who he was looking for.

"She's not here..... she's at home sleeping with one of my jerseys on, that should give you some indication that MY wife isn't going anywhere." I said pulling up a chair. "So what was so important that your bitch ass needed to see me and my wife?" I asked wondering what buttons on these monitors I had to push to end his life.

"Nigga I don't need an excuse to want to see my son..... and since you've been acting funny ever time I came over I thought it was best to see him in a public place....... so where is he?" Juelz demanded.

"Nigga lower your fuckin tone..... Jakari is at my dad's house sleeping, I'll have Uncle Zy bring him up here tomorrow... or later today whichever. But what's the real reason you called me up here Juelz, I know when you're lying and yeah you may have wanted to see your son but that's not all........" I asked looking at him, Juelz didn't say anything and I wasn't about to play the guessing game with him so I got up and walked out his room. That nigga was up to something and right now I oo many other things to worry about but I was definitely about to have someone keep an eye on him.

The next day we were all supposed to be meeting at Uncle Zyshaun's office to discuss everything that was going on; to be honest, this wasn't my lane I preferred to be on the football field, but I knew this meeting was about the safety of my family which always came first. As I walked through the hall I spotted my old friend Adrienne standing in the hall talking to one of the artists but as soon she saw me she smiled, walked over to me and gave me a hug.

"Sorry I couldn't come to see my boyfriend on his birthday, but I've been dealing with this movie and one I start working it's hard to get me to stop. How was it?" Adrienne asked.

"It was coo, Troix had fun which is what mattered in the end. I'll have to bring him to see you whenever you're free but look I got a meeting I gotta get to but I'll check you later Adrienne." I said walking off. When I got to my uncle's office..... or rather Saint's new office and took my seat next to Mario.

"Aight I'm just going to make this quick, Brick I want you to get some of your most loyal, ruthless dudes to watch after every person in my family, I trust that you'll pick dudes who aren't afraid to do what needs to be done." Saint said calmly. "Mario..... you know what you're supposed to do so we don't need to discuss that just make sure it gets done....." Saint said and Mario raised his eyebrows. "Please?" Saint added and Mario nodded before walking out the room. For about an hour Saint laid out his plan to end all threats that were coming our way and I sat there bored outta my mind.

"So what was the purpose of me being here?" I asked realizing I was the last person left in the room.

"You have the most important role to play in this whole situation Noah..... I need you to pretend to make up with Juelz, look I know I'm asking a lot but I just need you to pretend in public just to show we're united." Saint said and I looked at him like he was crazy.

"Saint if Mario was to fuck another nigga and that shyt was public knowledge would you pretend to be friends with that dude?" I asked sarcastically and I could see Saint getting pissed at the very thought of Mario cheating on him. "Exactly..... so my answer is HELL NO!"

"Look you don't gotta be friends with the nigga just make it look like y'all made peace for the sake of y'alls kids and let me handle the rest aight?" Saint said damn near begging. "In order for my plan to work, I need you to do this for me...... I'll make it up to you just trust me Noah." Saint said looking in my eyes.

"Are you going to tell me this plan?" I asked and before I could get an answer there was a knock on the door and Saint's new assistant walked in nervously.

"Mr. Prater there's a woman here to see you..... she says you are expecting her, she says her name is Amara Baptiste." She said and I noticed Saint smiling a little bit.

"Let her in......" Saint said and the doors opened, I don't know what I was expecting but this wasn't it... whenever I heard about a woman who was as dangerous as my uncle I was expecting someone around his age but this chick in front of me couldn't be any older than twenty-five and I've been around a lot of powerful people but none of them had the aura of power she had. For a split second our eyes met and well I felt something strange.... but she quickly turned her attention back to Saint and smiled coldly.

"Toussaint Prater....... it's about time we met, I'm glad you offered this invitation. Now let's get down to business......" She said and without a single word to me, I knew I was being dismissed. I looked at Saint and he nodded what the fuck was he up to and why did he invite this woman who he's told me he hated to speak with him? Whatever I was just going to have to wait for answers but something told me that Saint had everything under control.......