Being Me... : 09

Chapter Nine

Respect is the key to learn to accept changes and with an open and wide mind is an important behavior of a human to easily accept changes.

~~~o~~~ - ~~~o~~~

Pagtapos ng ilang araw na pag-i-stay ni Rica sa dati nilang bahay, kahit papaano ay malaki na rin ang ikinasigla ng kanilang ama. At kahit papaano natulungan na rin niya ang ate niya at ganoon rin ang kuya nila. Binigyan niya ang mga ito ng isang maliit na negosyo para kahit papaano ay may mapagkukunan ang mga ito ng pang-gastos sa pang-araw-araw at alam niyang hindi iyon pababayaan ng ate niya lalo na at natuto na ito sa buhay at ito na rin ang bahala sa kanilang kuya dahil alam niyang kayang-kaya itong hawakan ng ate niya.

"So, alam na naman ng ate mo kung kelan ka babalik ng abroad?" tanong sa kanya ni Veron habang namimili sila ng mga damit sa isang dress boutique.

"Oo," simpleng sagot niya rito.

"So, dadalaw ka pa ba bago ka umalis?"

"Oo, sinabi ko na rin kay ate Nicky saka kabisado mo naman si Mica eh, magagalit iyon kung hindi man lang ako dadaan sa bahay bago man lang ako makaalis." Paliwanag niya rito.

"Well, you were right about it and I am so sure you won't get back here when you start working again." It stated. "So, what do you think about this pink dress?" it said as it showed the dress.

"Uhm, its cute but," she took out the one that she picks. "This one is much better!" she gladly said while showing the light blue knee length dress.

"Wow! Yeah! I like that one!" it excitedly answered. "Then, that is the one that I'm going to wear to my date." It announces telling about the date with Jackson friend of Dexter that reminds her about him.

She smiles at her. "Anyway, why don't you try it and let's see if it would fits you." she suggested and gave it to her.

~~~o~~~ - ~~~o~~~

"Rica," Veron called out that made her to turn around. "So, what do you think?" it asked while showing the dress to her.

"Wow! That's fine–––" she was cut by someone they never expected to see or meet again.

"Woah! It was really you Veron," it said as it comes closer to her best friend.

"Ah..." Veron was startled seeing Justine at the store.

"Oh, and are you talking with Rica? Your best friend... right?" it asked while looking around and stops its sight onto her that made her speechless.

"Ah, eh," it was Veron. "Ikaw pala iyan, Justine," alanganing sagot ng kaibigan niya rito.

"Yup! Anyway," baling nito kay Veron. "Akala ko kasama mo si Rica pero mukhang iba ang kasama mo ngayon." Sagot nito at mukhang noon lang rin siya natauhan dahil sa narinig niya rito.

"Watashi wa mazu ikirubekida to omou." She said to Veron as she bitterly smiles.

(I think I should live first.)

"Huh! Ah! Anata wa kare to mukiaimasen ka?" it asked her curiously that she just shakes her head.

(Aren't you going to face him?)

They heard Justine sighs that made them both look back at him. "She's Japanese?" it asked curiously.

"Ah–––"

"Watashi ga ikanakereba naranai." She suddenly announces and was about to live when Veron suddenly speaks up.

(I have to go.)