Chapter Two: A bad/good night

I open up Keisha's text messages. The first one is a long ass message talking about: Keeko you are so damn rude. Don't be tryna holla at my homegirl. She DON'T want yo raggedy ass. Stay AWAY from her. On top of that, get a damn hair cut nigga. You running around here looking like a black ass Chia pet. You need to... blah blah blah.

The message goes on, but after it was all done she sent another one asking me where I stay at now. Unbelieveable, these females constantly astound me. If I'm a black chia, why do you need to know where I live? I didn't reply, I don't have time for the bullshit. I looked at the other thread from the unsaved number. It is a k-town area code, so I know it's somcebody from around here. This message says: Hey, this is Arielle, Keisha's friend. I pulled your number from her phone when she wasn't looking. I just want to say that you're kinda cute, it's just the way you came off at that light was disgusting. That's all. Don't text back if you don't want. I just wanted to clue you in, and maybe spare the next girl.

Well damn, shawty message really got me thinking... I'm sitting in my bed going through the events that happened today... Maybe if I didn't go in so hard on shawty, she might have gave a nigga a chance frfr. But really I ain't worried about it because that nigga named Keeko always gets what he wants, ya feel me? yeaaaa, you feel me. Anyway, I have to think of a slick ass plan, because babygirl obviously is interested in me. She went OUT of her way to get my number. I don't ever recall a girl doing that type of extra shit for me. Especially not when I'm looking like a caveman from the Geico commercials. I think she likes me. At the same time, who did she think she was "clueing me in" hoe, I pull mad pussy. I know my game is tight, YOU are the one that's acting all uppity. Shit low key doesn't make sense, but I'm not worried. I will make everything right.

Even though it's late, I'm still gonna text my boy Deebo and apologize for missing the dinner and everything. I can't leave my nigga hangin like that. After I sent the text, I sat back on my bed again, thinking about the day. I couldn't get that chick... I mean, Arielle out of my head. All I saw was a face, but damn if it wasn't the prettiest face ever. I'm low key in my feelings. And when I get in my feelings, I play "feelings" music. turned my stereo on, and popped on some Drake. Yea, I'm straight Drake'n right now. This girl got me feeling some type of way, and I haven't even met her like that for real...

Drake - The language started playing.

"Awwww SHIT nigga. I don't know why dey been lyin, but yo shit is not that inspirin!"

Yea, that's my shit. That nigga Drake be spittin' that real shit for you niggas. Yall shit really ain't inspirin me! Hell naw, I'm a fool. I went ahead & crunk that shit up to the max and started pretending like I was on stage, in the mirror. I'm in my room hyped as fuck. I'm acting like there is a crowd of people in front of me. Like I'm performing. I know every word to the song too, so this imaginary crowd is really getting their money's worth.

Right after the song went off, I hear a loud ass knock on my door. Who the fuck could it be? The last time I checked, it was 12 at night. I don't usually have company this late, especially not uninvited company. I turned my radio off and walked into the living room. I looked through the peep hole to find that the muthafuckin COPS were at my damn door. Most likely, some fuck nigga reported me for loud music or something. This isn't the first time I've been in a situation like this though. Just last week, I had a baddie in my room. Of course I was beatin' it out the frizzzzaammmeee! She was moanin' and screamin' loud as hell. Got reported, cops came bangin' and I was knee deep in it, so I didn't get up to answer. They busted my door open and then caught a nigga bustin' a nutt in the bedroom. The girl was embarrassed, but I was like it be like that sometimes. Anyway, Here they come again, messing with me.

I opened up the door, slowly.

"Uhh, yes, officer? Is there a problem?"

"Son, do you know what time it is? We've gotten several reports that you've been keeping up a bunch of noise." said officer number one.