this is my last post

Dear mom,
You took what made me happy away from me. You say you love me and that your worried about my depression. Well mother, here are the facts; you have destroyed our relationship. That's that. Your worried about my cutting, well mom, one in four girls my age cut. And do you want to know my reason? No it wasn't the divorce. No it wasn't the death. It was the amount of control that you try keeping on me. Remember that ten year old you screamed at because she had the courage to tell you she was suicidal? Maybe if you had listened instead of calling her a liar, we would both be more happy.

Dear Liar,
You are one of the best friends I have, in some weird way. When most friends hug each other, we hit each other, and i wouldn't have it any other way. You helped me with Satan's sister, you kept me company when i needed you. You helped me become proud of who i am, instead of hiding in shame all the time. And as sappy as this is, it needed to be said.

Dear Alex,
I don't have much to say to you. Only that I regret not getting to know you better before you moved, and I hope you have the best of life.

Dear Chemi,
Thank you for making me stronger than I was before we met. Good luck and I hope you have the best of life, dispite our differences

And to everyone else,

Thank you all.

I am officially leaving wattpad,

It's been a great 7 months

Goodbye.