Wherever We Go

"We-e-e are off!" Hau exclaimed holding onto the rails on the deck of the white boat as it set sail off to the next island at a low and steady pace. Wingull hovered overhead, just feet above the sail that stretched out towards the sky.

"Come on, grandma! Kick it up a notch!" Hau commented on the sailing speed.

One hand wrapped around her bag and the other holding onto her wavering white hat, Lillie furrowed her brows. "If we push the boat much harder than this, we may all end up at the bottom of the ocean."

"Ha ha ha! You're probably just worried about your silly hat flying off!" Hau laughed dismissively. "I wonder what kind of island Akala is, huh?" He looked over to Sun, who kept his gaze forward.

Sun has never been sailing before but it felt as if he were flying over water, dancing over the white crested waves, cleaving a path through the wind-whipped water. It was like a form of freedom, to set sail into the wide blue and leave the duties of the land behind.

"Seeing all of Alola for myself is half the fun of doing the island challenge!" Hau wide grin suddenly formed into a small smile and a slight blush could be noticed in contrast to his tan skin. "Although, it's even better spending most of that time with you, Sun. Isn't it just the best?!"

The sea, the sun, the cry of the birds all melted away - leaving just Hau in Sun's sights. Sun felt his face burn up at Hau's sudden statement of low-key affection, leaving his face to become Cheri Berry red. He returned a warm smile and nodded, his face flushed.

Sun couldn't help but agree. The time he spent with Hau were the happiest and warmest moments he's had on his journey. Wherever they went together, he knew he'd cherish the golden memories they made and hold the experiences they go through together dear to his heart.

'Wherever we go, I'll be happy as long as I'm with you...'