I Do It For Him

All they could do was stand and watch in shock and disbelief with their mouths hanging open as a glowing light blue portal opened before them. Sun could only assume it was an Ultra Wormhole since it was the only reasonable thing that could make sense to him at that moment.

An illumination from an exertion of a mystical force coming through the dimensional portal was a prelude for the creature's appearance. Resembling a jellyfish and a body composed of a glass-like substance, they could only assume it was one thing: An Ultra Beast.

It had hovered high enough to reach the ceiling of the building before descending to levitate a few feet away from the trio. All Sun could think of in those few moments was to

P r o t e c t  H a u

Sun immediately stepped forward and outstretched his arms. Furrowed brows and narrowed eyes, he pressed the center white button of his Pokeball which expanded at his touch. He held it out threateningly, declaring a challenge.

"Sun..."

Take yourself and the President out of harm's way. I'll take care of this." Sun lay his arms to rest by his sides. Lusamine muttered incoherently as Hau stood by her side, poised for escape.

All of Sun's instincts were alarming him that this creature was dangerous. It was either Fight or Flight. He stood his ground. Sun was going to battle and win for sure. He was willing to risk everything as long as Hau ended up safe and healthy. Risk? He shouldn't sound so somber. This was going to be a piece of cake. 

Sun peered over his shoulder. Hau looked back at him with a worried expression. Sun gave him a confident, reassuring smile, causing Hau to noticeably become flustered. 

With that, Sun flung his Pokeball forward. "Let's go!"

For Hau.