Best Friends

"Oh! Look at this!" Luffy pulls you down another isle. You were shopping with the brothers, slowly but surely making your way to the dish aisle with them. Luffy kept pulling you to either food or games. Ace would steal you and try to talk you into trying on clothes. Sabo actually tried to get you where you wanted to go but then you'd get dragged off again.
"Guys..." Sabo sweatdrops when Ace and Luffy toss each other a glare when Ace tries to take you back. "She just wants to get new cups..."
"Oh, don't you need a new broom too?" Luffy looks at you.
"I do... Um... Do you think he needs a bed?" You look to Sabo.
"I honestly don't know... We should really research that." Sabo frowns.
"Yeah... I should do that now incase he needs a lot..." You murmur, pulling out your cellphone.
"Here, let me," Sabo gingerly takes it.
"He needs new clothes, don't you think?" Ace asks.
"Yeah... What size do you think he is?" You put a knuckle to your chin.
"Found it, this has his dimensions and main care instructions." Sabo hands you back your phone.
"Alright guys, we finally have a list other than cups, who's finding what?" You hold it out so they can see the list.
"I got the oil!" Luffy chimes before going off.
"I'll find him some clothes." Ace nods.
"Then you and I will focus on getting proper tools, and his fuses incase any of them are out." Sabo decides.
"Do you really think they'll have fuses for him?" You ask.
"Doesn't hurt to look." He winks before leading you to the aisle. You get the proper tools and search for fuses with Sabo until Luffy and Ace rejoin you.
"I guess they don't have any, maybe Franky can make some." You shrug.
"Then lets get the cups, and Luffy's new game." Ace rumbles, taking the lead. The brothers help you pick out cups and you help Luffy find a game he'd enjoy. After paying for everything, you head back with them.
"Its nice hanging out with you guys." You smile thoughtfully.
"It's awesome hanging out with you." Ace nudges you.
"Yeah! You're like our best friend!" Luffy hugs you.
"Really? Lucky me." You hum, putting an arm around him. "Do I have to pick a best friend out of you three?" You smirk slightly. They stop and look between each other.
"It's me." Ace boasts.
"No it's me!" Luffy argues.
"I'm cooler!" Ace growls.
"I'm stronger!"
"No you're not!"
You and Sabo sweatdrop before continuing on without them. "Are you sure you don't want me to carry one of those?" He asks.
"Sabo, I haul around scrap for a living, pretty sure I can handle some bags." You chuckle.
"Right... How's your foot?" He inquires.
"Dunno, I haven't checked since this morning." You admit. The blond becomes extremely stressed at that.
"___! You have to take better care of yourself... What if it gets infected?" He frowns at you worriedly.
"Sabo, calm down. If it helps put you at ease, then I'll take tomorrow off." You giggle lightly, patting his shoulder.
"Please do.... You make me so nervous sometimes." He sighs, running a hand through his hair. Ace and Luffy catch up at that, both giving Sabo a frown.
"What?" Sabo blinks at them confused.
"You're sneaky Sabo." Luffy grumbles.
"Stealing ___ when we're not looking." Ace agrees, putting an arm around your shoulders.
"Wha- She needs to get home and you two were arguing!" Sabo defends, pink dusting his cheeks.
"Sure." Luffy says doubtfully.
"You're always stealing her away." Ace scoffs. Sabo just huffs and looks ahead.
"Hehe, thanks guys, you light up my day." You smile, touching shoulders with Luffy as you reach the apartment.
"Anytime, maybe we can have breakfast tomorrow morning, since you'll be home?" Sabo looks to you hopeful.
"Sure, you guys can walk in whenever you're ready," You nod. "Maybe Kid will be on then."
"Cool! Cant wait!" Luffy cheers, giving you swift hug before going upstairs. Ace kisses your cheek before swiftly following, dodging Sabo's kick a chuckle. Sabo sighs, rubbing his neck before looking at you.
"Have a goodnight ___." He smiles, leaning over swiftly and kissing your temple.
"Goodnight guys." You call as he hurries up the stairs. Walking inside, you find Kid in the same spot, still off. You set the bags on the counter, watching the android. Soon you decide to wash his new clothes before grabbing somethings to wash the android.
"This'll be mildly awkward for me..." You mutter, stripping the android. You pause, glancing down and blushing. "Oh.. It just got more awkward..." You cover your face briefly. "Why does an android need that?" You grumble before shaking your head and starting to wash him briskly.
After he was redressed, you got to your room and lay down, letting sleep overtake you. Maybe two hours later, you wake up thirsty. Half asleep, you wander into the kitchen.
"Weird dreams are getting weirder..." You mutter getting a water bottle from the fridge. You turn and almost walk into a large shape with a glowing red eye. You stagger back and a hand swiftly comes over your mouth, muffling your surprised scream. You relax when you realize that it was Kid.
"Fuck... I can't do this Kid, I'm gonna put a bell on you." You pull away, clutching your chest. He straightens, but no real response. "Actually... I might have something..." You turn on your kitchen light and check your 'junk' drawer. Pulling out the black dog collar with a big bell on it, you smile before going to the android and putting the collar on him.
He pauses, hearing it jingle before giving you a highly displeased face.
"Don't give me that look, I'm not gonna have a premature heart attack because of you." You fold your arms. "Besides, it looks good on you."
His eye narrows at you, giving a distorted growl.
"Sorry." You offer a shrug. "It's nice to see you awake though." You pat his chest before once again, retiring to your room for the night again.

The smell of bacon beckons you from your warm bed. You shuffle after the delicious whiff of meat. "I told you." Sabo chuckles when you enter the kitchen. You shuffle over to him and hug him sleepily. "Bacon wins everytime."
"Morning ___." Ace smiles from where he sat at the counter.
"Mmmmorning..." You hum, shuffle to him and giving him a hug. "Luffy....??" You peer around.
"Over here!" Luffy chirps from the couch, playing a game on his phone.
"Whatcha playin?" You go over, leaning over his back.
"It's an app I found, called Thousand Storm.... You should get it and help me with missions!" He leans his head back to look you in the eye.
"Sure." You hum before touching your forehead to his. A bell catches your ear and you look over as Kid comes out of your spare room. You smile a bit, impressed that he actually kept it on. "Morning Kid." You greet the android. He gives a small nod before peering into the kitchen.
"Pfft... Did you put a collar on him?" Ace snickers. Kid instantly gives him a distorted snarl at that.
"I had to, I'd die otherwise. Last night he nearly gave me a heart attack because he snuck up on me." You shrug, going over and putting a hand on Kid's shoulder.
"Sure, seems like a kink to me." Ace smirks at you. You blush and Sabo punches him in the arm at that. "Ow..."
"Hit him again please." You put a hand over your face. Sabo nods and obliges.
"Ouch! Go back to cooking!" Ace snaps at him.
"But it's done." Sabo smiles. You and Luffy join them at the table at that. Sabo places the plates down and you move to take a bite, but stop yourself.
"Oh! Kid! I got you some oil!" You look around before spotting it on the counter and grabbing it for him quickly. "Here." You give it to him with a smile. He nods, and opens it before drinking straight out of it. "Huh... That's going to take some getting used to too..." You mutter before going back and starting to eat.
"You like your new clothes?" Ace asks him. Kid pauses and you stop as he seems to take in his new attire in confusion. Kid's eye moves up to you, narrowing in a questioning way.
"... Sabo this is really good. I might just have to kidnap you for meals." You joke, changing the subject.
"Heh, I might let you." Sabo chuckles smiling.
"Just uh, don't let her put a collar on you." Ace smirks with a slight snicker. You and Sabo punch his arms while Kid gives a growl.
"Hey ___, can I be your dog too?" Luffy smiles, leaning forward and resting his chin in his palm.
"Uh..." The question caught you off guard, mostly because something about it didn't sound so innocent.
"No." Sabo and Ace both frown at him at that.
"Aww." Luffy pouts and steals Ace's bacon.
"Hey! You damn bacon thief!" Ace gasps while you and the other two brothers chuckle.
"Hey! Not mine too!" Sabo objects when Luffy steals his and chomps on it cheerfully. Their eyes drift to your plate and you pull it closer.
"You ready to die for it boys?" You challenge.
".... We surrender..."