Home

He was gone when you got up the next morning. You frown heavily, searching for him. "He took off last night." Killer tells you sitting at the counter.

"Dammit Killer..." You sigh, covering your eyes.

"Sorry... He did remind me of him, they look a lot alike." He turns the old picture to you. You look at it before sighing.

"Is it too hard to believe they can feel things too?" You inquire. He looks at you for a moment or two.

"Come on, lets get breakfast before I head back." He says getting up. You frown and nod before going back into your room to get ready.

Breakfast was quiet and you couldn't focus. Last night replaying in your head, the guilt from it left a small frown on your lips. Killer of course, didn't miss it. "Do you think he's alright?" You murmur.

"... I can't believe you have feelings for an android..." He scoffs.

"Killer, what do you have against him? Huh?" You question with a frown. He watches you for a few moments before closing his eyes.

"... Because if not, I'd mistake him with the former... Just like you." He admits. You pause and straighten at that. "For a moment it felt like Kid came back from being away for years..." He shakes his head. "But that's not him. Kid's gone...." He pushes his plate away and stands. "I'll see you when I return. Take care ___," He breathes before leaving.

You walk home in a daze after that, but you're soon stopped by a faintly familiar voice and a man stepping in your path. "Ms. ___," He says calmly. You blink at him, his silvery eyes focused on you. "I believe we have business." He states.

"... Sorry, I don't have an android." You inform him. He frowns briefly.

"I know you don't at the moment. But, that doesn't change the fact that we have business." He rumbles. You shift, feeling uneasy suddenly.

"Gotta go!" You gasp, suddenly taking off. He gives chase at an unnatural speed. 'A fucking android!?' You realize, speeding up as much as you could. Skidding around the corner you take off, trying to lose him in the crowds.

You look back, relaxing when you don't see him. You pass in front of an alleyway you're suddenly yanked in and pinned against the wall. "Miss ___, I only wish to see if you know too much." He puts a finger to your temple and you whimper, feeling something puncture the skin. There's a jolt and suddenly all your memories flash over your vision. You gasp, shifting slightly. After a few moments, he pulls back, removing the needle. "Good... Head home. Do yourself a favor and forget about him." He states before leaving.

You slide down the wall, touching your temple and feeling a spot of blood. Your eyes widen and you start to shake in shock, tears coming to your eyes. That was terrifying, he was so strong and fast, you hadn't stood a chance.

"Where are you Kid...?" You whisper, tears escaping your eyes as you cry lightly. The sky begins to release it's own tears at that, pelting over you lightly at first, then heavily. You're jolted out of your shock when thunder booms over head. You look up at the dark clouds, swiftly getting up and running for your apartment. You reach it and rush in, closing the door before going to your room and changing.

A knock sounds and you go back out, peering through the peephole. Your heart skips a beat and you swiftly swing the door open. The red head was drenched, looking at you. Taking his hand, you lead him to the bathroom and have him sit down on the toilet so you can dry him off.

You pat his skin dry as he just sat there silently. "Are... You okay?" You murmur as you dry his hair.

"I tried to go to another city, but I couldn't..." He sighs lightly. You set the towel to the side.

"I'm... I..." You start, tearing up. "I'm sorry Kid." You sniff, biting your lip. He blinks and looks up at you in surprise.

"___-" You hug his neck nuzzling his hair.

"I missed you..." You breathe softly. He pauses before touching your arm and looking up at you. You meet his gaze before leaning down and kissing him. "Get dried off." You murmur, pulling away.

"Y-Yeah..." He manages and you go out, closing the door behind you. A small smile comes to your lips as you go to retrieve his clothes.

"Kid, I brought you some clothes." You say to the door. He opens the door, taking the clothes and starting to dress then and there. You turn away with a slight blush. He peers at your back as finishes getting dressed, stepping behind you and hugging you. You blink and peer at him, fingers running through his hair.

"I found something you might like." He says suddenly, releasing you. You blink and look at him in confusion. He meets your gaze. "It's one of the things that made me come back." He shrugs slightly.

"What is it?" You ask with a head tilt.

"I'll show you tomorrow..." He trails off, turning your chine to look at your temple. "... How did you get that bruise...?" He questions. You shift, recalling what had happened earlier and feeling a chill rub down your spine. He searches your face as fear comes over it, tears appearing in your eyes.

"I... There was... I was so scared..." You stammer, ducking your head and touching your temple. He stiffens briefly before pulling you into a hug.

"I'm sorry.... I should've known...." He murmurs.

"It's okay.... I'm just glad you're home."

"... I'm home..."

You stare at the truck in awe. "It's beautiful!" You gasp.

"... Really now..." He blinks in surprise, looking at the rusty old four wheel drive. "I was expecting you to say, 'Well, its going to take some work.'"

"True, but that doesn't make it any less beautiful!" You gush, climbing into the bed of the truck, standing victoriously and laughing happily. He watches you briefly before smiling softly.

"Yeah... Got me there."