03

[Set Back 32 Years in Seoul, Korea]

A stunning woman with beautiful scarlet hair and shining red lips wearing a sun hat walked down the crowded streets of Seoul where a certain Japanese traveler was taking pictures of the famous city.

The woman's name was Ah-reum Kim, a fairly well-going senior in college taking a stroll while window shopping downtown.

It was only a coincidence for her to meet the young explorer visiting from Tokyo as she was shopping in the supermarket one day before dropping her basket full of items and the man helped her pick them up.

The red-haired college student thought it was adorable how he stuttered, his Korean turning into gibberish.

One thing turned into another and they were soon wed, Ah-reum giving birth to a stunningly beautiful baby girl only a year after her marriage.

After living 7 fulfilling years with her daughter and husband, the scarlet-haired woman came down with cancer. Lung cancer to be specific.

Dying only a year later, Rintarou became a bit colder than usual, spending months to mourn his beloved wife and partially forgetting about the child he had conceived with her.

He travelled more often instead of staying in their home in Korea. The only reason they were still there was because his daughter, Enri. Her elementary school was still in Seoul and although Rintarou hadn't paid too much attention to her during his mourning, the man still believed it was cruel to separate the child from her friends and school.

So, the two stayed for the school year, often taking vacations to exotic lands and missing many days of school. During that time, Enri was taught by her father, soaking up information and practical skills as she continued to travel.

Soon, Enri wasn't very dependent on her father due to his busy work schedule and the man was grateful for he was able to work peacefully knowing that his daughter could fend, cook, and and tend to herself.

Because of this, Enri became reliant on herself, getting quieter and quieter everyday since she was able to everything for herself without having to trouble anyone.

Soon, Enri became mute during her middle school years (although she barely attended any classes since she traveled and learned everything from complicated books and her father's experience) and gained a perceptive eye.

With this quality, Enri learned things she wouldn't have if she had stayed a normal child. She picked up on how deceitful people looked, learned to see through fake innocence, and taught herself how to manipulate them, causing her childhood to become a bit unstable.

When she wasn't allowed to get what she wanted from people, she used her own ability to gain it, never failing in the end. Of course, people still thought she was innocent because of the professionally put up facade she displayed. After years and years of honing it, it was finally perfected by her 2nd year of high school.

Then, she went onto college, studying biology and physics, getting top grades and maintaining a steady school life without life-ruining parties and boyfriends.

Next, she was scouted for a high-class company where she would eventually work at as a physicist.

Now, she's sitting at a table with her dear sister Ema, whom her father adopted after her 11th birthday due to some close friends dying. The brunette was only a year old, too.

Receiving the news of having to move in with 13 other brothers surely shocked the 27 year-old scientist quite a bit, but it wouldn't be too difficult to manipulate them into treating her and her adoptive sister correctly.