Captivity

So Ezra's been taken! By who though? The Empire? Or the Thugs? Read to find out!!! Also, I deleted the last part I wrote to this and started over. I hope you don't mind. 😐

Ezra opened his eyes. A cold metal cell met his gaze. With a gasp, he tried to sit up, but found himself bound to a torture table. The exact same one he found Kanan on when he was taken by the Empire.

"Oh no" he whispered trying to use the Force to unlock the straps, but found himself unable to do so. His connection to the Force was...Blocked? It was like it wasn't even there.
The door opened.

"Hello Ezra Bridger."

Ezra narrowed his eyes at Agent Kallus.
The Imperial man he loathed approached him.

"Why can't I use the Force?" He snapped.

"We put a Force inhibitor in your bloodstream. The Force isn't going to be with you for a few hours boy."

Ezra spat in Kallus's face.
The man wiped the saliva off and slapped Ezra. Hard.

"Now, you must know why your here boy. Since we last captured you, you didn't know anything about those Rebels. Now, your part of their group, you will know something."

"I won't talk" Ezra shot back rubbing his cheek on his shoulder. Trying to soothe the stinging pain.
Electricity pulsed though Ezra. He screamed in agony.

"Tell me what you know on your rebellion!"

"Never."

More electricity. More screams.

"We can do this all day boy. Now tell me what I want to know!" Kallus snarled.

"That...Will happen...when Mustafar is as cold...As Hoth."

Ezra blacked out. Kallus frowned and went out of the room.
Ezra was left alone.

In the darkness.

Okay, I'm sorry it's short, but I will continue Relieving a nightmare. This will probably go on for a while!
See ya!

~Star-Wars-Dragons