Force Lightning

This part is dedicated to Ahsoka-2Sabers

Izor double kicked an assassin droid. He blocked it's attack before doing a triple back flip and landing on his feet with a grunt.
Panting, he swung round to the second droid. Taking off its head with his lightsaber.
Izor was practicing in the Star Destroyer's training arena. Trying to keep his mind off of everything that was messing with his brain. This Kanan person, his old crew, and the problems of doubt.
Grunting, he attacked the first droid.
The door hissed open and the Seventh Sister walked in. "Override code, Detener" he said. 
The droid immediately shut off and Ezra out his blade back on his belt.
"Master" he said turning round.
"Apprentice" the Inquisitor said.
She came closer then her eyes widened.
Izor's eyes used to be a firey orange, now they were a blue outlined with yellow.
"Izor...who are you?" She asked.
"Well, I'm your Padawan. I'm loyal to the Empire and a Sith in training" he replied.
"And, what do you recall from your past?"
"All I remember was I used to be a Jedi" Izor told her.
The Seventh Sister nodded, a thinking look on her face.
"Master, I...I need to tell you something" Izor said.
"I'm listening."
"Well, a few nights ago, I had a dream. Or a vision I'm not really sure. I spoke to my old master. I can't really make sense of it."
"Apprentice what you saw was a lie. The Jedi is manipulating you. You used to have an old bond with him, I won't deny that. But you must break it completely. Forget who you were in the past and focus on who you are now."
"Yes Master."
"Now. I'm going to teach you a new ability. It's called Force Lightning. Your Emperor uses this and I'm going to teach it to you."
"I'm always willing to learn new skills Master" Izor told her.
"Good. Now let's begin."

Izor and his master spent over seven hours practicing the Force Lightning. Izor could barely make a single spark when they started, but over the time that passed, he became stronger.
In the end, he was able to make an assassin droid explode.
He was given high praise for his efforts but there was something he couldn't shake when he was practicing.
A familiar voice kept entering his head saying over and over again;
'Fighting is a last resort not a first.'

Updates coming.

Star-Wars-Dragons out 🐲