AarYa OS: Wind fire and ice Chapter One

Chapter One

Hi guys this is my first chapter of the Story I hope you will like it. All rights reserved. Please do vote and comment. I started writing this story last year on the 03 / 12 / 2016 on the indian forums and I decided why not share it with you.

03 December 2016

Mumbai

At Aarti and Maya's house.

Maya: ( worried ) Aarti are you okay.

A: ( confused ) Yes I am why are you asking didi.

Maya: ( still worried ) Well you will come face to face with Yash tonight evening after so many years.

A: ( confusion ) Yes I dont know didi but won't kill you makes you stronger and I bet he won't even remember me.

Maya ( she was eying Aarti strangely ) Hmm if you say so Aarti.

At the Today Tomorrow Together Absa Orphanage for disable children in Mumbai.

Mother Theresa : ( confident and happy) Thank you ladies and gentlemen for coming  here and joining us on celebrating disability day. ( mother Theresa spoke few fruitful words before calling the guest speaker ) ladies and gentlemen I will like to welcome our guest speaker Mr Yash Scindhiya. ( everyone clapped their hands ) Yash spoke to fruitful speech which left tears on everyone at present eyes.

Y: On the behalf of the Scindhiya Cooperative Company we will like to  donate 1,5 million for the orphanage also there 2,5 million we donate to build special schools and hospital for this precious Angels from God. Thank you for borrowing me your ears eyes ladies and gentlemen.

Mother Theresa: Last but not least ladies and gentlemen I will like to welcome M's Aarti Balla our social worker has prepared for all of use enjoy.

A: Thank you mother Theresa. Ladies and gentlemen I and the kids have prepared something for you all to show our gratitude. ( the children sang we are the world by Michael Jackson.  Those who couldn't speak they danced. )

After the function.

A: Thank you for your kindness Mr Scindhiya.

Y: ( irritated for the formality Aarti is using ) No need to thank me I love to help were I can.

A: ( smile ) But thank you Mr Scindhiya.

Y: ( annoyed ) Argh no one can win arguing with you. But why so much formality Aarti we haven't seen each other in the past 10 years.

A: ( Shock ) You still remember me.

Y: ( frown ) Yahwont i remember you Aaru. ( Yash lean near Aarti's ear and whispered ) How can I forget this beautiful big almond eyes of yours that haunted me and still haunting me until this day.

A: ( st ) Whoa even after 10 years being away from each other Yash still have this effect over me.

Y: ( nervous ) Aarti can we go out and catch up.

A: ( smile ) hmm I can never say no to you. Sure I love to catch up. I missed you, everything about you.

Y: ( relief and smiling ) I missed you too. Everything about you. Your laugh smile your captive eyes. ( Aarti and Yash hugged and everyone stare at Aarya and some bad mouth Aarti while other we happy. )

I: ( Ishita ) I knew it M's too goody shoes wasn't good has she claimed to be.

M: ( Mansi ) Oh just shut up Ishita you are just jealous Mr Scindhiya didn't look at you.

I: Oh please Mansi you don't know what you are talking about.

Y: ( angry ) What's wrong with her hanging out with her childhood friend and classmate please enlighten me M's.

I: ( shimmering ) I I I.

Y: ( angry ) Don't assume something you know nothing about. You better use your mouth for something good and useful.

A: ( worried and pleading us ) Yashu let it go please.

Y: ( sign ) fine Aaru. I will let it go this time but not next time.

A: ( smile and relief ) Thank you.

Amn: ( smiling ) Oh that the reason you don't let anyone call you Aaru because only he can call you that. Hmm interesting.

A: ( rolling her eyes and smiled ) Yep bingo.

Y: ( happy he is the only one who can call her Aaru ) Come on let's go Aarti.

➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡

Sorry for the spelling grammar mistakes guys will correct them soon hopefully by the grace of of. Please do not forget to hit the vote button and comment.

All right reserved

God bless you all 

and

✴♥❤  love BusiMusi  ❤♥✴