AarYa Os: The trials and tribulations of life 2

Hi guys here is part 2 I hope you will all like it. Please don't forget to let me know what do you think about this update and Please do enjoy. This update contains : 1635 words. Plz do forgive me for my spelling grammatical

Part 2

Huh.

What did you say asked a fuming Yash.

I said nothing Yash.

Arpita I wasn't born yesterday. If you don't tell me the TRUTH RIGHT NOW GOD SO HELP ME BEFORE I RIPE YOU APART.

Yash.

SPEAK UP NOW BEFORE LOSE THE LITTLE SENSES THAT I HAVE NOW AND I WANT THE WHOLE TRUTH BEFORE I KILL YOU IN FRONT OF YOUR FAMILY. She flinched at Yash's tone.

Arpita tell him the truth said Roshni has she saw Yash was ready to murder her daughter.

Be wise and listen to your mother.

Okay I will tell you everything.

---------------------

Flashbacks

I can't believed that dad force me to go with you. Now am stuck with you geeze.

Stop it Arpita.

What said a shock Arpita. 

Am sick and tired of your bull s**t  Arpita. Live Aarti the hell alone.

You are yelling at me because of this b**t Mansi.

 Mansi rolled her eyes " the only b**t I see here is you. Only you.

Ooh my squealed Neelam.

What is it Neelam.

You guys won't believe who just walked in right now.

Who made you squeal like a choking pig Smirked Arpita.

Your mother.

What she glared at Neelam.

Yash Scindhiya is at the bar with his friend. And his looking this way. Ooh God his coming.

Ooh my God. How do I look will Akash notice me.

Yes he will notice you because you are looking beautiful.

Who  will waist his time and notice a handicap Arpita laughed. Ishita ran away in tears from there and Akash went after her. Aarti wanted to punch Arpita for being mean to Ishita.

You are such a heartless b**t you know.

Ooh look it's Akash broomsticks girl from the hotel.

Call her that again I swear to god I will like you.

Stop quarrelling like high schools girls you two.

Come guys let's go to her.

OkaY.

No.

Yash please man. I really need go and talk to her.please man help a brother out.

No

Please come man. Let's go with him. You know he will chicken out once he faces her alone.

Fine. Since you have been stalking her since the first time you saw her at hotel. Will come you boi.