AarYa Os: Wind, fire and ice ✴ Chapter two ✴

Chapter two

The beach pub.

AarYa went to the beach pub so they could catch up. They spoke for hours just enjoying each others company.

A: ( smiling ) How are things between you and Arpita.

Y: ( frowning because they are speaking about others while they should be talking about themselves ) I dumped her.

A: ( sad and happy a little ) Did she cheat on you are again.

Y: ( confused ) What!!!

A: ( regret ) Nothing

Y: Come on Aarti tell me.

A: I saw Arpita and Rekash kiss on you 18th birthday.

Y: Oh it a good thing I dumped her then but didn't dump her for that.

A: ( confuse ) Then why did you dump her.

Y: ( regret ) She made me lose my precious jewels.

A: ( all she could say ) Ooh.

Y: I hope am not too late to the get them back.

A: Hmm.

Past

We look at what went down for AarYa to get separated for 10 years. What was behind their separation.

A: ( hurt and in tears ) It's true what she said Yash Suraj Pratap Scindhiya.

Y: ( regret ) Aarti!!! I.

Cut of by Aarti.

A: ( hurt and in tears ) Don't Aarti me just tell me answer me Yash Scindhiya.

Y: ( regret and guilt ) Yes it is am..

Cut of by a fuming heartbroken Aarti. She wiped her tears before she spoke with her head held up high.

A: Thank you so so so much Yash Suraj Pratap Scindhiya you have shown me what type of paint you are. You are a disgrace to your whole family and I hate you so so so much more than the person who killed my parents. Thank God I won't see you again has it's the end of semester.

Arpita tried to slap Aarti who held her hand and flipped it on her back. Aarti spoke before she pushed Arpita roughly away.

A: ( angry ) If you ever raise your hands on me the will be hell to pay.

Arp: ( angry ) How dare you you touch me me you dirty little poor s**t.

 A: ( her head held up high ) Ooh shut up you stupid bimbo the only thing you are good at his sucking d**is and getting is on your test and even on class works and home works the way you are stupid.

Everyone were shocked at what they just saw and heard. They couldn't help but stare at Aarti until she disappeared among the crowded students. Yash tried to run after Aarti but pull him toward her. A fuming Yash yell at Arpita telling her to let him go and Arpita quickly let him go because no one except Aarti could calm him down.

Y: ( fuming and angry ) We are over Arpita. 

Yash dumped Arpita before he ran after Aarti. When he got at the orphanage it was already too late Aarti already left and Shoba ma wouldn't tell Yash were she went. She only gave him back the locket he gave her last year December.

Yash went to his room without paying attention to anyone.

R: ( Radha ) What happened to Yash.

P: ( Pratriek ) I don't know but I will find out.

Pratriek went to Yash's room to see what's wrong with him.

In Yash's room.

P: ( he knocked on the door ) knock knock  can I come in bhaiya.

Y: ( pacing up and dawn and he was fuming ) Yah come in.

P: ( shocked mocking ) Whoa who stole your sweets from your mouth.

Y: ( stopped pacing ) Arpita.

P: ( shocked ) What she left you.

Y: ( angry ) No I left her.

P: ( shocked ) You left her has you, not she left you.

Y: ( annoyed ) Yah

P: Why

Y: Because of her Aarti to hate me.

P: No she don't.

Y: Yes she does. She said she hate me more that the person who killed her family.

Pratriek wrapped his arm around Yash's shoulder before he teased Yash.

P: ( teasingly mood ) Well bhaiya you DOOMED then.

Y: ( rolling his eyes ) Aww thanks for the heads up capita obvious.

P: ( teasingly mood ) Did you just roll your eyes.

Y: ( annoyed ) You did and you wait and see when Akash and Pranjan bhaiya finds out.

Y: ( annoyed ) Argh get out now.

P: ( standing near the doorand poke his head inside Yash's room teasingly mood ) OMG think about the headline the great Yash Scindhiya just rolled his eyes.

Yash took his shoe and hit Pratriek's head. Yash was about to hit him again but he quickly ran off back to his family. Yash became a laughing stoked.

◀◀◀◀◀ ◀◀◀◀◀ ◀◀◀◀◀ ◀◀◀◀◀ ◀◀◀◀◀ ◀◀◀◀◀ ◀◀◀◀◀ ◀◀◀◀◀ ◀◀◀◀◀ ◀◀◀◀◀ ◀◀◀◀◀ ◀◀◀◀◀

All rights reserved

Sorry for the spelling grammar mistakes guys I will correct then soon hopefully by the grace of God.

God bless you all

 and 

✴✴ ♥❤ BusiMusi ❤♥ ✴✴