AarYa Os: Happy April Fool

Happy April Fool

Aarti couldn't help but smile and blush at the same time has she remembered what Yash had done for their first wedding Anniversary last year. Hmm I wonder what he has plan for our second anniversary this Year. Aarti had flashbacks about their their first wedding anniversary.

Flashbacks

Yash hugged Aarti from behind and kept on trailing wet kisses on her neck back and shoulder. Then without being warned Aarti's front was pushed into the wall and her saree was lifted up and her panties were thrown on their floor. He drop his boxers and he entered her with a powerful thrust from behind. While he kept on thrusting his powerful thrust he was proclaiming  he loved her with each thrust. Their wild love making continued in the shower. After their heated love making out section AarYa wish each other a happy 1st anniversary.

The whole day Yash was sending Aarti some roses and chocolates. Their room was filled with roses has if it was a greenhouse. Yash return in the even and he quickly showered and took Aarti on a date in a luxurious restaurant.

Yash you sent me so many chocolates are you trying to make me fat.

Don't worry Jaan. He winked. We can get rid of those calories on the bed. With you underneath me.

She blushed. Yash!!!.

Yes sweetheart he grin.

 They had their candlelight dinner. After their dinner they went for a stroll around the city of Bhopal holding hands and stealing kisses. The night was pleach black with street light pole lamp glowing.

Am glad I played that prank on you. If I didn't we wouldn't have been together.

Hmm.

Am I boring you Yash she said pouting.

No sweetheart.

Then why are you replying me with short words. Like hmm.

I was just remembering our first meeting.

Hahahahaha I had you there I didn't I. 

Yep you did. I can't believe that I got slapped by my girlfriend because of you.

Hey ex girlfriend she glared.

Okay ex girlfriend. You are a great actor sweetheart.

Hmm.

Now look who's the one replying me with hmm.

End of Flashback's

Someone is happy.

Yeah i am.

Hmm.

Is that all you are going to say Yash she hissed.