AarYa Os: The trials and tribulations of life 1.

Hi guys here is an update I hope you will all like it. Please don't forget to forgive me for my beautiful spelling grammatical errors. Enjoy. Maybe this AarYa short story will be 3 parts or 2 parts I will just see how it goes. Please don't forget to review.

AarYa Os: The trials and tribulations of life 1.

The Gupta suburb house.

Aarti the Scindhiya family are coming here to ask for Arpita hands in marriage. So I hope you will clean this house clean. When I returned I want you to be finished has they are coming this evening.

Yes aunt Roshni.

Good. Now stop looking at me has if you are a cat that got drenched. Go and clean.

Sorry.

You should be.

Aarti started cleaning the whole house. She was so tired by the time she completed her chores. Arpita and her mother returned home. Roshni ran her finger on the table checking to see if the is dust on the furniture.

Good everything seem clean. Now start peeling the vegetables and cook dinner.

Okay anything else. 

Yes after completing your work stay in your room. Understood.

Yes aunty.

Good.

She completed her work and went straight to her bed. Has her head hit her pillow she doze of to a dreamless sleep.

Namaste please come on in and please make your self's comfortable. This my husband  Gautum Gupta am Roshni Gupta.

Namaste. Am Radha Scindhiya and This my husband Suraj Pratap. He is my son Yash. 

His he the only son you have.

No I have 3 sons. Pranjan is the first born, Yash second born the Pratriek is my last born.

Okay. Where are they.

They are staying in Bhopal has they didn't want to move. 

They set up boths the date of Arpash engagement and wedding day. Okay Roshni get Arpita. 

Sure Gautum.

Hmm this my daughter Arpita. Arpita beti this are the Scindhiya's greet them.

Namste.

3 week.

In the sitting room.

How dare you bring shame into our family. I should have listened to Roshni when she told me not to bring you here. But I didn't listen to her because you are my late younger brothers daughter. You Disgust me. How could you stoop so low. Do you even know who is the father of your child.

Yes do.

Who is it.

Maybe he is married said Roshni.

Bauji let me marry her to save our family name.

No uncle please don't agree to this. 

You have no say in this. You will marry Prashant.

Please uncle don't agree to him. I will live you all. Please.

You marry him that's final now get of my side. She ran from there.