Ch. 8

~Your outfit todayyy!~

~Readers Pov~

I'm in the dark hallway again where the huge gates were but now they vanished and beyond that shown white fang and all his glory. "White fang!!" I yelled and jumped onto his paw lovingly and hugged it, He lifted his paw up to his nose and I put my tiny hand on it, (Compared to his nose, your hand is tiny.) "Hello child!"  He happily says and I smile, "I wanna learn more about you fang." I told him and jump onto the ground and land gracefully. "Hm. well it will be easier if we can talk face to face so I guess I should tell you now...?" He asked himself and a look of curiosity crossed my face and he sighed, "Well. I sorta have a human form...Hhehe..." He nervously chuckles and I literally was one second away from screaming at him but I contained myself. "Well then do it! I wanna see your human form!" I squee happily.

His large body starts to shrink and form a smaller human body but smoke that came from kami knows where blocking my sight from seeing him so I performed a jutsu to get rid of it easily, "Wind style, Breeze jutsu!" I said and the smoke faded away and I saw a shadow of a person until it walked towards me. He was eye smiling at me and was holding up two peace signs, he had blue hair and the back tied up into a sorta sideways ponytail that made him absolutely adorable! He smiled at me showing his fangs, he wore a vest with a tank top under with its collar up but revealing a chocker with spikes on it. His wolf ears were visible poking through the sides of his head where his real ears should be. (Pic bellow because I think it would be easier to know what he looks like!~)

 (Pic bellow because I think it would be easier to know what he looks like!~)

(Love that site, it's so easy to use and make characters! Thxs so muchhh!~)

I stood there looking around frantically, "Where did fang go?" I asked to myself and stared at the most cutest boy I've seen ever. He walks closer to me and sighs, "I'm fang." he says in a medium deep voice, which is not to high but no to low, I squeal and run towards him and throw my arms around him, "Kawaii!!!" I shouted and he laughs while hugging back, "I've been wanting to hug you properly anyways!" he replied and I nodded and I examined his cute features one more time, I blushed, I stepped closer to his face, closer, closer, He started to step back away until he ran into wall.

I put my hand against the wall and leaned in to his face and he was red as a tomato. "W-w-what are y-you doing..?" he asked while I just raised an eyebrow and a lightbulb went off. "IT IS!" I exclaimed out loud and he blushed 20 shades redder which is now surprisingly possible. "Their...." He looked away, "Freckles!" I shouted and he jerked his head upwards, I removed my hand and backed away and he sorta looked saddened by the sudden distance. "So what are your powers?" I asked excitedly. He brightened up and nodded, "Well since I'm a tailed beast I have all the elements in human form but in beast form I have demon style, a series of jutsu I created and only I can use, there seriously powerful though." I nodded urging him to continue his conversation with me, "When the time comes I will teach you everything I know, but that won't be for a while, shortie." I huffed, "Shortie? Excuse me but your the same height as me," He looked at his body and realization crossed his face and he flushed red from his own stupidity. "Say, How old are you anyway?" he went red again and I tilted my head, "Why are you so red? Are you sick?" I moved closer and touched his forehead but he seemed fine so I scooted back to my spot. He coughed and looked away, "Anywho, I really do wanna know how old you are!"