Ch. 9

(Pick an outfit)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Forever is a long time....But I won't mind spending it by your side, You will be mine again....

Y/n"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Readers Pov~

I toss around in my makeshift bed, I groan out of annoyance and end up just getting out and heading towards the restroom.

I fix my H/c hair and put it up since I had a gut feeling we were going to be in combat today. I put on N/O (Ninja outfit) and brushed off the extra dust off me from sleeping on the floor and went outside, It's still fairly early when I see Naruto still training and I smile to myself, When he has his back towards me I tiptoe over to him and sling an arm around him, He jumps about ten feet high and I start to laugh hysterically. He blushes, "When did you get here Y/n?" he says, I shrug, "Just now, I was gonna train, Mind if I join?" I asked. he looked down, "Erm, Sure." he rubbed the back of his neck. "You look dead tired." I bluntly say and he looks and me and blinks, "I do?" he frantically asks and starts to mess his hair up to attempt to fix it, I walk over and grab his hands, "Is not your hair silly." He blushes, "I-I...." Before he finished himself a so called girl walked in carrying a basket of herbs. I instantly recognize 'her' as haku and smirk, "Well hello there Ma'm." I emphasize the word 'Ma'm' to tell her, 'I know it's you, You better not make a move.' she looks at me and smiles, "Well hello there." she turns back to Naruto, "Sorry I didn't know other people were here." I look at her basket, 'Healing herbs'  I though to myself but quickly cover it up. She has a conversation with Naruto then she leaves until I follow her, she stops and turns around and see's me. "Surprise Haku." I said and he smiles, "I never really thought you were an enemy, in fact I thought of you as a friend and possible ally." he said. "Heh, I'm not one for having teammates, I have enemy's." I state. I wave as I walk away back to where Naruto was but then I saw sasuke there as well, 'Hm, Time to see if Mr.Uchiha does have emotions..' I though and smirked evilly. "Naru~Kun!" I shout and hug him, Naruto's face went from 0 to 100 real quick, Sasuke was giving off the deadly aura and I smirked 'Its working.' I keep on of my arms around Naruto's shoulder and kiss him on the cheek. "W-w-w-whatttt??!" He.....asked himself? I stifle a laugh as Sasuke rips me from Naruto's grasp and stomps off dragging me along with him by the wrist.

Sasuke grumbles the whole way there as I'm just smirking and holding in my laughter until I can't take it no more and I literally die from laughing and fall to the floor, he growls at me, "M-mission success!" I managed to say while still laughing his anger floats away leaving him confused, "Mission?" he states? I wipe an invisible tear and stand up while brushing myself off, "I wanted to see if you had emotions you emo." I said while staring at him with a blank expression which he returned. "Oh." he said and I deadpanned and started to walk away when I left a hand brush my cheek, A pair of lips met my cheek, Although what seemed to make him more flustered and me expressionless. I slightly smiled, "Thanks Sasuke, I needed some encouragement!" I waltzed off leaving a dazed Sasuke behind.

~TimeSkip to Battle with ZEE COW MAN!~

Zabuza marched onto the bridge and I called out, "Hey cow man, Your late."

He glared at me the the mist, I could see it though since my vision was always good at seeing through tough fog and mist. My left eye twitched, "I'm sorry sensei, I said I wouldn't get involved unless I needed to but....I HATE BEING GLARED AT!" I shouted and ran at Zabuza at amazing speed that you couldn't even see my body and I stopped about 2 inches away from his face, "Remember the last time you glared at me?" A Cheshire grin grew on my face as I spoke. "I won't let you off the hook this time." And with that my fist flew into his gut making him cough up blood and go flying backwards.

I Decide to keep my promise not to interrupt the fight so I stay low and watch the fight until it's over.

Now isn't my time to show off~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Y/n? Can you hear me?"

The voice sounded  like fang's voice so I replied back in my head.

"Fang? Is that you?"

"Yay! Y/n-Chan can hear mee!"

"What's up? Is little fang bored?"

"W-what? No way! Me..Bored....Pffttt..."

"Your a terrible liar."

"Well I think you've zoned out for long enough, I'll send you back to the so called reality."

"Your hilarious fang." I smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I look around me to see my last surroundings haven't changed, I see a beaten up Naruto and Sasuke and rush over to heal them, Luckily they weren't so bad since they were only hit by senbon needles.

(A/n : I AM SO DISTRACTED THAT I CAN'T THINK!!!!!)

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

(A/n : I'm so sorry this chapter was shorter than the others since I usually aim for at least over 1,300 words in each chapter, I update every single day so far and it's kinda hard since I have a life as well, Homework, After school clubs, My own PERSONAL reasons, And sometimes I just need some me-time. PLUS I HAVE A CRAP TON OF PROJECTS DUE!!! LORD PLEASE TAKE MY SOUL!)

(Again, Very sorry I was having writers block at the end and couldn't finish, I literally was so frustrated that I punched a wall.)

~Bye bye

~Bye bye. <33  (My eyes aren't multicolored and I don't have REAL cat ears, wish I did but sadly I don't, but besides those small details that is what I actually look like :3 ((Well close enough :D))