Ch. 14

~Readers Pie. Wait No, Pov.~

"It's time to receive your scrolls."

'Heaven scroll. Check.'

I whisper to Naruto, "Maybe I should hold onto that?" Naruto nods and holds out the scroll to me and I take it and quickly hide it. We walk out of the small tent and get ready for the send off signal.

-30 minutes pass by-

The gates fly open and we all speed into the forest, Little did we know, We were being targeted specifically. Almost everyone were after Me or Sasuke. A scream erupted from the forest, "Heh, so they already started?" I asked to myself and nodded, "I've been waiting for some action." I smiled to my self sadistically. "I have to pee." Naruto stated and started walk to the bushes, "You idiot! Not in front of me your not!" Sakura yelled and hit Naruto's head, Naruto grumbled and walked somewhere else and after a while he came back, "I'm refreshed!" He said, But something seemed off, Sasuke and me noticed right away and we both kicked him in the face. "You guys didn't have to go that far..." Sakura says, "Your seriously are dense." Sasuke said and I couldn't help but nod and agree, I mean Come on. "What was that for?" The supposedly Naruto said and wiped his face but before any of us replied I punched Naruto in the face and went into combat with him with Sasuke by my side. Sasuke threw a kick but Naruto dodged and went into a tree.

But before he could react again me and Sasuke went at him again, Sasuke got a hit in the face while I punched him in the gut. Naruto pummeled himself to the ground, Dirt went around the area uncontrollably. He got up shakily, "What are you doing..?" He asked, I smirked, "Only 5 minutes in and an opponent has already underestimated us, What a shame." My smirk grew wider as I said that. "That's my line," Sasuke said to Naruto and pulled out a kunai and I toke out some shurinken. "Can't be helped then." Naruto said, Sakura still hasn't caught on. Sasuke and Naruto went into combat once again with their kunai's clashing onto each other. Naruto just barely dodged a hit that normally he wouldn't of which proved my theory to be correct. "Sasuke! Y/n! Please stop!" Sakura cried out, "For kami's sake Sakura! Look at him, This isn't Naruto. He comes back from a bathroom break and suddenly his wound on his cheek is all healed? No way!" I yelled at her and Sasuke nodded. "Where's the real Naruto?" Sasuke asked the fake Naruto. "I have no clue what your talking about!" Naruto said. "What happened to the scratch on your cheek?" Both me and Sasuke asked him and the fake Naruto's eyes widened, "Plus your shurinken holder is on your left leg, Naruto is right handed." I said and his eyes widened even more. "Your worse at transformation then Naruto you phony." Sasuke yelled out to the fake Naruto. "Heh, You got me." Naruto transformed into a guy with beige clothing a breathing mask with a bandage over his eyes making them only slightly visible.

"Which one of you has the scroll." He said, I smirked. "If you listen to me I'll spare your lives." He stated, I started to laugh out loud which made him look at me, "Sorry buddy but you got it switched around, I'm the one supposed to be saying that." I smiled at him and he backed away a bit. He didn't want to stand down, "I pity you. But I guess this is how it has to be." I said, I have a habit of smiling a lot while fighting, It makes me feel at home. He starts to run at us, I see his eyes wandering to Sasuke and run to his side in battle formation, He jumps out while I stay behind and prepare for a ambush, He makes a series of signs, "Fire style : Phoenix flower jutsu!" He yells and he covers his hands over his mouth aiming it for our enemy, "Let's do this." I whisper to myself, The guy dodges the fire and jumps towards sasuke, Sasuke and him clash kunai's together, I plan my attack very carefully based on how this guy moves. The opponent runs the other way, Sasuke see's Naruto, "I'll handle it! Focus on the enemy!" I yell out and he nods, I run over to Naruto and cut the ropes, "Alright!" He yells out and I help him up. "I caught you off guard, Girl!" He yells but sadly he did not, I saw this coming from a mile away, Naruto had already left, I stand still as the kunai's are being thrown towards me, All of the kunai's sink into my skin. "Y/n!" Sasuke and Naruto say, While I had the enemy off guard my clone poof's away and I jump out from behind him and nail him in the back with a kunai, Blood comes streaming out his back but he jumps to another tree. Sasuke follows my lead with his sharingan activated he stabs the guy in the chest but just barely missing his heart.