Chapter 2

I decided to get to know Eric a bit more.  I mean after all, he is the new kid in the class. "So Eric...I just wanted to say hi because your new and stuff ."
Eric said "Hi...um what's your name?" "Oh,um,I'm Lori , the class president"
"Oh cool",Eric said.  The rest of the lunch period Eric and I just talked about how he feels being in our class and our interests.  I don't know why but a deep part of me wanted to say one of my interests was him.  After lunch I just felt drowsy the rest of the day.  I couldn't wait to go home.  In PM homeroom I was talking to Priti about how I kind of shipped her with Eric . Her reaction was a mix of "Are you dumb?" and confusion. I was like I don't know I just...I...I'm weird okay?

(Conversation Dialogue)
Priti: Yeah, but that ship is just so random. Like, I barely know the guy.
Lori:Well...can I tell you something?
Priti:Sure,go ahead.
Lori:I think I might kind of like Eric.
Priti:Bro,you barely know him.
Lori:Well, I guess your right. You know what maybe it's just me being random.

After PM homeroom Priti and I left together. My dad was waiting for me in his car outside. As we were driving home I looked out the window and thought to myself. "What if I do like Eric?" But the thing is, I've only known the guy for a day. However, we did discuss are interests during lunch and that helped me find out that me and Eric both like a lot of the same things. For example,we both enjoy watching Anime and playing video games such as Minecraft. Maybe, I can try to get closer to him through that. I mean I should get to know him and become friends with him before I start thinking I like the guy.