Chapter 4

As the days went on, I felt more attracted to Eric. I also felt as if our bond was growing.  It's been 3 months since I've been liking him now.  I want to confront him about my feelings but I'm afraid of rejection.  I mean we always talk to each other and play video games. Plus we have so much in common and I mean I'm kind of a decent human being. So, he might possibly like me back...Right?

      The next day at school, it was finally Friday.  I can't wait for the damn weekend.  It felt as if this week wouldn't end. Especially with all the thinking about Eric, I need some time to chill. Yeah sure, Eric and I are going to play League of Legends over the weekend but, I mean I still get to chill. You know the day is going to go well when you have a free period in the auditorium instead of math class.  After the double period in the auditorium, things got a little odd. Arpita came up to me:

Arpita: Lori ! You like Eric?
Lori:Woah, why do you ask that all of a sudden?
Arpita:Oh so, during the two periods I was just randomly talking to people and I heard someone say something like that.
Lori: WHAT!?....who said that?
Arpita:I think I heard Mushfiqur talking about it to Eric.

So only a few people knew about me liking Eric: Priti, Tiffany, Fang, Mushfiqur...that's about it.*GASPS*
Did Mushfiqur tell Eric that I like him?

Lori: Ok I'm on the verge of fucking smacking someone right now.  I'm experiencing this feeling that I can't describe. It's just too many emotions.  Like, I want to cry/die.
Arpita:So you do like him?
Lori:Yeah...but I'm gonna go find out how this happened. Thanks for telling me about this.
Arpita: Yeah sure, no problem. Good luck.

I walk quickly to catch Mushfiqur at the end of the hall. When I finally catch up to him, I didn't know how to react so I just started angrily talking out of nowhere.

Lori: WTF is wrong with you!! Why would you do this. Agggghhhh!!! I can't believe you...you dumbass.
Mushfiqur:Ok so...you got some nerve calling me a dumbass. Like, "Only college students can say that." And I don't know wtf you're talking about.
Lori: You told Eric I liked him didn't you?!
Mushfiqur: No, it was Tommy. I didn't say shit. Tommy could tell you liked him so, I guess he just started spreading it.
Lori: I'm gonna fucking...
Mushfiqur:Lori ...there's no point in getting mad because we could all tell you like him. You didn't do a good job in hiding your feelings. Besides, Eric kind of already knew it before Tommy said anything. Tommy just confirmed it even more.
Lori: I mean I guess your right.
Mushfiqur:I know I'm right.

I didn't know what to do...."Should I confront Eric?"....I mean the secret's already out.