Chapter 8 Things Get Out of Control

Ash's POV

I woke up to a knocking on my door. I groaned and sat up and grabbed my phone looking at the time. It was 2:30 pm I groaned again. I slowly stood up and stretched. I grabbed a jacket and threw it on as I walked to the front door. The person knocking was still knocking and it was getting annoying. I opened the door before the person could knock again. I looked up and saw it was George.

"Oh good you are awake." He said walking into my apartment.

"Well I was sleeping until you had a spaz attack and wouldn't stop knocking on my door." I mumbled and walked to the living room with him.

We both sat down on the couch. Neither of us said anything and it was getting awkward. I was looking at the ground until George cleared his throat and I looked up at him.

"Ash please tell me why." He said looking me in the eyes.

"What?" I asked confused.

That's when he grabbed my arm and pulled down the sleeve of my jacket before I could react. I yanked my arm back and pulled my sleeve down.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I said playing with my hands.

"Ash don't play stupid, just tell me." George said moving closer to me and putting a hand on my knee.

"It's like an addiction I can't stop no matter how hard I try, and I've tried I just can't stop." I mumbled on the verge of tears.

"Ok, but what made you start in the first place?" George asked pressing the issue.

"I started when my parents died, then the state took my little brothers and sisters away and made it worse, but I hit an all time low when my older brother just left without saying goodbye or anything he just disappeared, so I moved here to get away, and it seems to be getting better cause I haven't cut in almost a week." I said as the tears started to roll down my face.

"Hey don't cry, everything is gonna be okay." George said grabbing my face in between his hands and wiping the tears away with his thumbs.

We looked each other in the eyes, and all of a sudden the world slowed down. I saw George leaning, I should have stopped him but I didn't, I let him kiss me. His lips brushed against mine and I tensed not knowing what to do.

"WHAT THE FUCK!?!?" The voice of my boyfriend filled my apartment and I pushed George away from me.

George got up and ran for my front door and actually made it. I heard it slam shut and I turned to see my pissed off boyfriend standing there.

"I'm gonna kill him." Matt stated coldly and came to stand right in front of me.

"Please calm down....." My sentence was cut off by Matt's lips.

The kiss was controlling and passionate. I let myself melt into it as Matt held the side of my face.

"Your mine right?" Matt asked finally pulling back.

I nodded not saying anything. I could see the confusion and hurt in Matt's eyes and it killed me.

"Then why did you let him kiss you?" Matt mumbled.

I shrugged not having an actual answer for him. This day just seemed to be going downhill fast.

"That's not a good reason!" Matt yelled and shoved me back into the couch.

The world slowed down. I stared at Matt in shock. His face had the same expression and he moved back away from me. After a minute he bolted out of my apartment.

I went to my room to write all of this in my diary, but I couldn't find it. I sat on my bed staring off into space, I figured I would find it sooner or later.

*******

Matt's POV

I sat in my pitch black room looking at the ceiling. Well at least trying to. I was shocked with myself and also disgusted that I would even lay a hurtful finger on Ash. I don't know what got into me I just saw red.

I gulped nervously as I turned on my bedside light. I looked at Ash's diary just sitting there. I took a deep breathe and grabbed it. I was going to get the answers I wanted to night. I was gonna get back control of this situation.

(So there's chapter 8. I know it's super late I have just had a bunch of writers block and I've been stressed with school in stuff. I am seriously though going to try and get chapter 9 out in the next couple of days. But while you wait vote and comment please I would really appreciate it. - signed the author. x )