Chapter 5 The Club

Ash's POV

I woke up the next day at around 1:30 in the afternoon. I was a little surprised cause I never sleep this late. I got out of bed and remembered that I was going to the club with Matt and his friends, well they were my friends to so I guess I was just going to the club with my friends. I decided that I would go to the gym today, seeing as hadn't gone in quite a while.

I went to my dresser and grabbed some of my work out clothes. I also grabbed a sports bra and underwear. I put on the clothes. I looked in the mirror, I was wearing a tank top and shorts. I was nervous about my clothing choose, but I figured there would be nobody I knew there, and if anyone asked I was hiking and fell into a bush.

I grabbed my phone,earbuds, and keys. The gym was right down the road so i figured I would jog there. I put my keys in my pocket, then put my earbuds in my phone and started my music, when I had the earbuds in my ears.

I jogged down the sidewalk, and made it the gym in about fifteen minutes. When I got there I was greeted by a women. She helped me set up a membership. I could tell she had noticed the cuts but didn't say anything, which made me feel a little better. But when she was done helping, she grabbed my hand and squeezed my hand lightly giving me an apologetic look. I gave a light smile and went over to the treadmill.

I started at a slow pace. After about ten minutes I turned the speed up, but I could feel someone staring at me, so I turned my head. It was actually more then one person, it was two guys. I tried to ignore them but couldn't. After a couple more minutes each guy got on either side of me on the other treadmills. I got nervous, but kept looking forward.

All of a sudden I felt someone yank my earbuds out of my ears. I let out a little whimper of pain.

"Hey me and my friend couldn't help but notice that you seem new around here." The guy who had yanked my earbuds out said with a smirk.

"Well I' am." I mumbled.

"Oh really thats interesting." The other guy said as he grabbed my arm and stopped my treadmill.

"Can you let me go please?" I asked trying to get my arm back.

The guy let go realizing he was actually scarring me. The other guy handed me my earbuds.

"Hey we didn't mean to scare you." The first guy said, but the look on his face said something else.

"Yea, we're sorry." The other guy said grabbing my arm again as the other guy grabbed my other one.

"Hey let her go before I kick you out." A female voice said from behind us.

The guys let me go and walked away mumbling rude things their breaths. I sighed with relief as I rubbed my arm.

"You alright?" The women who had helped me earlier asked.

I nodded and gave her another weak smile.

"My name is Faith, by the way." The women said.

"Ok, you already know my name is Ashley from earlier but you can call me Ash." I said looking at my feet.

Out of no where Faith put a piece of paper in my hand. She gave me a small smile before walking away. I put it in my pocket figuring I would read it later.

***********************************

I jogged back up to my apartment covered in sweat. For the rest of my time at the gym I did weight lifting activities. I looked at the time on my phone, it was 5:30. I sighed as I went into my apartment.

"Time to get ready." I mumbled to myself as I went into the bathroom to take a shower.

Matt's POV

I woke up at 6 that night to someone pounding on my door. I got up and answered it. Of course it was the guys already for the club. I groaned and walked to my living room.

"Did you just wake up?" Daniel asked and I nodded.

The guys sat down as I got up and went to my room to get ready. I grabbed a pair of clean boxers and put them on. Then I walked over to my closet. I grabbed a pair of black jeans, a black shirt with a white skull on it. I put that on, then grabbed my black and white Nike's and put them on. I looked at the time it was only 6:15.

*************************************

Ash's POV

We pulled up to the club in a taxi. I was dressed in a black strapless dress that was on the short side. I had black 6in heels. I had on normal makeup other then the bright red lipstick. I had put cover up on my cuts and had bracelets on just to make sure they wouldn't show.

As we all got out of the taxi and walked up to the club, the guys got in easily, me on the other hand got stopped, I understood why I still looked 18 but in all reality I was 21. I showed the bouncer my id and he finally let me through.

Matt was waiting for me along with the other guys. I smiled as I walked up to them. We all went over to the bar, the guys all got beers, but I decided to get two shots of whiskey. The guy looked at me like I was crazy as I downed the whiskey in under a minute.

"What?" I asked but didn't get an answer because some guy came up and grabbed me.

I got tense when I noticed it was one of the guys from the gym. He smelled like someone had spilled a whole bottle of vodka on him.

The guy was whispering incoherently into my ear when Matt walked over and pulled me away.

"Who is that?" He asked me once he got me back to where the other guys were.

I shrugged and told the guys that I was going to get more drinks.

*********************************

I had no idea what was going on at this point. It would be an understatement to say I was drunk. I stumbled over to the guy from the gym. I don't know what got into me but he was leaning against the wall by himself, and I had no idea where Matt or anyone was.

When I walked up he was quick to grab my waist and pull me into him.

"So you decided to come back." He said in my ear.

I just nodded and looked at him. He went to kiss me but I turned my face.

"I will... only kiss you if you tell me your name." I slurred.

"Neil." He whispered against my lips as he started to make out with me.

After a couple minutes I found myself pinned against the wall as he grinned against me, all of a sudden I wished he was Matt and tried to pull away.

"You're not going anywhere." Neil growled as he slammed against the wall.

I whimpered as he slammed me against the wall again, my head started to pound cause being slammed against the wall had cause me to hit my head on it. The wall was brick and I could feel the blood trickle down my neck.

"Try and leave again and it will be worse." Neil said as he forcefully kissed me.

I was starting to get dizzy and felt like I was going to black out when I heard Matt's voice along with Danny,Joral, Daniel, George, and Jordan.

All of a sudden Neil dropped me and in the process made me hit my head again. I felt someone grab me and I could hear yelling but after a few minutes I just blacked out. The last thing I remember was Matt picking me and carrying me out of the club saying that we were going to the hospital.

-------------------------------------------

A/N ok so that was chapter 5 sorry it took so long to post i've been really busy I will try and post chapter 6 faster. x