Game Day

Jacquees P.O.V

I woke up bummed out that Bae isn't coming to see the game. But I knew I couldn't be a lil bitch about it so I got my act together and went and packed my bag for the game.

I made my grandmother breakfast and told her where I'll be.

"Wait baby I wanna go" she said to me in a weak voice

As much as I wanted her to go she couldn't she was very sick and doctors said to keep her inside.

You can't go. I'm sorry but the doctor said to stay inside or you'll get worse.

"I know but I just wanted to see you play" she said tears streaming down her cheek 

No, no, no, please don't cry....please.

"Ok baby I hope you win"

I cupped her face and wiped the tears with my thumb and gave her a kiss on the forehead.

I love you.

"I love you too baby"

I could feel the air get heavier and heavier with every step. That's probably because I don't think my grandma is gonna live much longer. She has been in one hell of a fight with cancer. Being 67 with lung cancer sucks you gotta wheel around an air tank no. As much as I didn't wanna think like that it's life we are all gonna die one day. Just for her I don't know how much life is left in her.

I walked to my car emotionally unstable i got in and set up my phone in front of the wheel so I can face time Krissy. In no time she answer it seemed like she had just woke up because she was brushing her teeth. 

"Heyyyyyyyy" she said all happy and cheery

Hey.

"Why are you upset" quickly catching on to how I was feeling

No reason I don't know I think I'm just nervous.

"Don't be you'll be the best player out their"

"Hey can I come over after the game"

Yeah you want me to pick you up.

"Yeah but I wanna go to your place"

Ok.

I just pulled up I gotta go.

"Ok at least send me a picture of you in all your gear"

Ok why..

"it's something only girls would understand"

Tell me.

"Ok look if I was a cheerleader and you couldn't make it to my last competition you would want a picture of me in my uniform"

Good point alright I'll pick you up later.

"Alright bye"

I lied I had gotten a call from Cash Money Records, on my new deal. 

They wanted me to live in New York for the next year so I can make my debut album. 

J. Hello Mr. Washington.

CMR. Yes Mr. Broadnax well we have good news

J. What is it

CMR. We want you here after you graduate so we can record.

J. Really so in four months

CMR. Yes you have a lot of potential and we like your style 

J. That's awesome but can I bring my girlfriend