Mr. Alsina

Krysten in MM

I woke up to the sound of mumbling and the coldness of August not being in bed.

"No I'm not comin back tomorrow. I'm with my girl...we takin a small vacation. It don't matter where we at just know I'm not doing it tomorrow Uncle Ron. I can help you with your car in a few days. Trust me I don't wanna get her pregnant...yet. Yes just because it seem like I ain't got a heart don't mean I ain't gone want kids in the future. Alright bye"

I blushed and felt the heat in my cheeks, but I had to play it off like I wasn't listening I rush back in bed.

"Ohh baybeh girl when you meet uncle Ron he gone talk yo head off" he chuckles

I turn towards him and snuggle my head in his chest taking in the warmth.

"You finally mine and I promise you I will take care of you" he massaged my scalp with his fingers and I drifted to sleep. 

~~~~

I had woken up early and decided to take a shower. Once I finished with everything I lotioned down my body, with small arms I could not reach all of my back no it was making me mad. So I just put my bra  and  my shirt. I look over at August who is still sleeping so peacefully. I wonder to myself....

"How am I able to love someone as much as I do to him. I just hope it's worth it" I say in my mind

I picked out an outfit and put it on. My white crop top, black leggings, and a navy blue sweater, with my black Levi's and some jewelry. Not that purse tho

It was 11:21 am when I was fully ready and august was still sleeping, would I be a good girlfriend if I woke him up with some water

I grabbed a cup and filled it with ice cold water. I tip toed next to him and made himself turn over.

August look at me.

"Nooo let me sleep a little longer" he whined like a child

He yawned and at that moment I poured the water in his opened mouth then onto the rest of his face. He coughed the water out and sat up so quick I flinched back. 

Coughs*

"What the hell was that for"

I was bored. 

He wanted to yell at me so bad. He's always like that if he doesn't get enough rest he turns into a girl on their period. 

So to cut him from talkin I hug him from his shoulders and caress his hair. He lays his wet head on my chest and hugs back. 

"Imma get you back I promise"

I look down at him and he looks up at me.

"Your ugly"

Yes I am ugly August, I tried to get out the grip

"Stop fetchin fa compliments and come here Bebe"