A Bit Too Far

Krysten P.O.V

I wake up to the bright sun shining in my face I was wrapped up in a cover.

Morning August.

"Good morning baby"

Did you get any sleep.

"Yeah I'm good but how you sleep"

Warmer than the other night.

"That's cause I was laying with you"

Well you was fasho comfortable.

"But we are here at our destination"

I look up and see a freeway sign that says Los Angeles is 5 minutes away.

I screamed in excitement.

I cannot believe you took me to LA.

"Well believe it because we're here"

At the hotel

I walked into the room and set my stuff on the floor and hopped in the shower. After 30 minutes I brushed my teeth and did my regular face wash routine. I walked out in a robe and got my outfit together for that day. 👇🏽

I put it on and added light makeup and a little bit of jewelry

I put it on and added light makeup and a little bit of jewelry. I turned around and August walked into the kitchen. I followed him and jumped onto the counter wanting a kiss. He opened the fridge and got out a water.

August come here.

"What do you want baybeh"

A kissy, I opened my legs and wrapped them around him aswell as my arms. He placed his hands on either side of my hips and but He placed his lips on mine moving ever so swiftly biting my lip with his teeth as he pulled back. I smiled brightly making him smile more. He moved my hair away from my neck  and gave me small kisses on my neck. He moved a little more to the side and sucked on my neck softly while his tounge was in action aswell. My heart was beating faster than normal and it was a pleasurable feeling. His lips traced up and down my neck stoping at his preferred spot. He bit that spot and kissed it right after letting a soft yet audible moan leave my mouth.

"Haha seems like I've found your spot princess"

I blushed.

"Hey I called up my friend from out here you know him as Chris Brown and him and his homies throwing a party you wanna go"

Uh duh it's Chris Brown I love him. He mighty fine too. August expressions change automatically. I jumped off the counter and ran away in the closet hoping he would find me, it was dark as hell in there. I saw his shadows from the slits and he walked into the other room that was there. I waited there for almost 2 minutes and a secret door behind me opened that I didn't know about and he pinned me against the wall.

"I guess you didn't know about the two way closet"

I laughed cause his breath was tickling my neck.