Prom Night

"Krysten we should head inside" August broke me out my zone

Yeah sorry.

"Okay"

I walked out and stood in front of August. 

"Shit almost forgot" he opened the back door and pulled out a beautiful corsage

"Now Krysten Summer Daniels you have come this far and now will you accept this corsage"

Of course I will, the roses were so pretty just perfect.

"Ready for the best night of our high school lives" 

Yes. 

We linked arms together and walked in soaking it all in. I felt so comfortable around him now that I've confessed my feeling to MYSELF, even though I know he may never feel the same it's nice knowing someone you can rely on. 

"Smile its for the yearbook" 

We posed and smiled, his smile was beautiful his pearly whites beamed with excitement everytime he parted his lips. 

"Oh my god you too look perfect together...wait let me rethink that" Layla said

Layla it's not the place, time, nor setting to even start somethin.

"Oh look at you being a peace maker. Maybe he was right about you"

Who?

"Jacquees. August honey I think your wasting your time with this one, she's never gonna give it up"

"I don't need her too, we can have a good time being ourself"

"Don't get it twisted baby, you know you would kill someone just to get a taste of her. Wouldn't you kill someone just to see what she was like in bed" she asked a random boy

"Yeah what's your name lil mama"

"None of yo god damn business, keeping it movin brotha she wit me"

August imma go get some air. 

"No please don't go"

I don't wanna lose my temper it's best for me to go get some air. 

"Ok I'll go with you" 

No, I know your dying to talk with your boys its good, I promise. 

"Thanks"

Give me 5 to 10 minutes. I walked to the front and sat down for a minute breathing trying to calm myself down.

~

August P.O.V

Ok it's been almost 10 minutes and she hasn't walked inside. 

"What's wrong Yung" Trey asked

Its Krissy imma go get her. 

I walked to the front and saw her texting on her phone, so I put my arm around her shoulder to get her attention.