Prom Day

Krissy P.O.V

August come with me, I whined.

"Cmon aren't you supposed to buy a prom dress with your best friend or mom"

You are my best friend and I don't have my real mother with me so you are my last hope.

"But I want it to be a suprise. Plus this is the day of prom I doubt they have a dress"

Fine you won't see me in the dress till the day of but you can still help me pick it out. Stop being so negative they'll have a dress. 

"Fine only for you" he said with a smirk

We walked in the dress store and my eyes instantly fell on a beautiful dress and it matched August suit perfectly. I walked to it and got the one that said medium. I pressed it against my body just to imagine and I squealed like a little girl. August looked at me a swallowed hard. 

"That's gonna look beautiful on you. Please tell me your buying that one"

I am. 

Excuse me miss, can you run me up.

"Of course" 

I'm in love with dress. 

"I'm in love with something else" he said 

Can you tell me what that something is.

"Nope you better get dressed fast when we get home"

I will we will make and plus what's wrong with being fashionably late.

"Nothing but i want good seats that's why."

~~~~

I put the finishing touches on my makeup and put my earring, necklace, and sprayed perfume on. 

I had put on a matte lipstick that matched my dress. I took a step back and looked at myself in the mirror, I don't know how I felt, I wasn't confident. I became mad at myself for feeling like that and it was confusing me. 

"Krysten can I come in."

Yeah momma come in your finally back from your trip. 

"I know I wanted to escort you downstairs"

That's sweet. 

"Are you ready"

Yes, how do I look.

"Gorgeous baby"

Thank you. 

Come on. 

I heard laughing and chattering downstairs, it was August and Mel.

"August she comin down" Mel yelled 

Momma had our arms linked and slowly walked down with me step by step. It was like a wedding somewhat. 

Once I reach the bottom I kept my head down looking at my perfect dress. August came closer and lifted my head up with his fingers smiling at me.

"Aww don't be shy baybeh it's gonna be a good night" he hugged 

" you guys are so cute let's go take pictures"

We walked outside and stood close and smiled for the camera.

Our outfits and pose for the camera. Wtf idky she isn't smiling but oh well. 

"It came out perfect"

"We would love to stay and take pictures but we gotta go" August said

"Okay y'all have fun and try to get home before the sun is up"

Ok. 

We stepped into his car and took off. 

"Yah know girls on prom night aren't supposed to be mad"

I'm not mad, I'm confused.

"Bout what"

Nothin it's a girl thing, trust me.

"Mhmm"

You look good August.

"I know I'm August Alsina"

Well damn just take the compliment and thank me wierdo.

"I'm playin, you look stunnin' yourself"

Stunning, August you forgot the G.

"Ok I didn't ask you to prom to make fun of my accent" he goofed around

I know I just love messin with you. 

"Or maybe you just love me" he raised an eyebrow at me

Hmmmm...

"Finally you quiet"

I started zoning out and thought about it. Am in love with August. It makes sense, doesn't it. I get nervous with him, I get scared if I know he gonna get hurt, he's my best friend well guy best friend, he calms me down, he knows my life story. I feel vulnerable around him, I get butterflies when he talks or touches me a certain way. Then another reason is I'm over thinking his comment which proves I feel something. My brain can't handle this. IM IN LOVE WITH AUGUST ANTHONY ALSINA. 

August P.O.V

I hate when she gets quiet like that cause I don't know what's she's thinking about. I always know what she's thinking or how she feels. But I have no idea what she feels towards me, it's like she wants to kill me, then play with me, we fight like siblings, then I come in and protect her, and I'm the one who gives her the hugs and lays with her till she sleeps. That's all I want from a girl. I feel something different with her, I feel that I want her more, I want to cherish her, make her feel special, treat her, She Is My Queen. I want her to be mine...IM IN LOVE WITH KRYSTEN SUMMER DANIELS. 

Vote 

Comment

Share

Haven't been on this book in a while

May be short but this is like a whole new chapter for them

Stay tuned and 5.9k reads by time June hits let set my goal to 10k 

Let your friends know about this book and help me.