Part 1

(a/n): Your suit is like Sasuke's outfit from above but in any colors you want but Uchiha Clan's symbol colors stay the same. You also have the same skills as Sasuke, Itachi, Shisui, and Obito and you already unlock your Mangeckyo Sharingan. Your weapon is a sword like Sasuke's. And this is my first Fan-Fic.

y/n=your name

f/n=friend name

f/c=favorite color

y/n pov

I'm on a bullhead heading straight to Beacon Academy with my friends (f/n) Uzimake, Logan Nara, and John Akimichi.

f/n: So y/n what do you think what will happen when we get there.

y/n: I don't know.

You then saw a girl with blonde hair and one with black with red highlights

Ruby's pov

Yang: Oh I can't believe my baby sister is going to Beacon with me. This is the best day ever.

Ruby: Please stop

Yang: But I'm so proud of you.

y/n pov

y/n: What's going on over there.

f/n: I don't know but I'm really digging the blonde.

Logan: Really f/n.

f/n: What?

Just then the news appeared talking about Roman Torchwick.

Logan: Hey y/n are you ok.

y/n: Yeah I'm fine.

John: What's wrong with him.

f/n: Torchwick and some other people killed his clan.

The news was cut off because of Goodwitch's speech

Time skip

The bullhead landed and we got off. We were walking around the entrance of Beacon until we heard and explosion.

John: what happened.

y/n: I'll go check.

Logan: Okay see you later man.

When I got there I saw a girl in a crater. Actually the same girl I saw on the bullhead from earlier

y/n: Hey, are you okay?

???: Yes.

I decided to help her up

???: Thanks.

Y/n: No problem. Can you tell me your name?

Ruby: Ruby, Ruby Rose.

y/n: y/n, y/n Uchiha.

Ruby: Nice to meet you.

y/n: Likewise.

???: What happened here.

y/n: Nothing, hey aren't you vomit boy?

Jaune: the name is Jaune Arc, short and sweet, rolls off the tongue, ladies love it.

Ruby: Do they.

Jaune: They will, I mean I hope they will, my mom always says... uh never mind.

Ruby: Well I'm Ruby Rose and this is y/n Uchiha.

y/n: Nice to meet you.

Jaune: Nice to meet you too.

We then started walking to our destination, where ever it is.

Ruby: Well I got this thing.

She shows off her weapon

Jaune: Whoa, is that a scythe?

Ruby: It's also a customize, high, impact sniper rifle.

Jaune: Wha?

Ruby: It's also gun.

Jaune: Oh, that's cool.

Ruby: So what do you got?

Jaune: Oh ah, I got this sword.

Ruby: ooh.

Jaune: Yeah got this shield to.

Ruby: So what do they do?

Jaune: The shield grows smaller. So when I get tired of caring it, I can just put it away.

y/n: But wouldn't it way the same?

Jaune: Yes, so what are your weapon y/n.

y/n: I have a sword, shrunken, kunai, and a couple of ninja tools that does pretty much does nothing except that I can channel my chakura through it.

Jaune: wow.

Ruby: well I'm a dork when it comes to weapons, I guess I went a little overboard designing it.

Jaune: Wait you made that.

Ruby: of course every student at Signal forge their own weapons. Did you guys made yours.

Jaune: it's a hand me down. My great great grandfather uses it to fight it in the war.

Ruby: Sounds like a family heirloom to me. Well I like it, not many people have the appreciation for the classics these days.

Jaune: Yeah the classics.

Ruby: What about you y/n.

y/n: What my sword? It's been in my family for generations since during the time of the 4th Great Ninja War. Used by Sasuke Uchiha.

Ruby: Cool.

Jaune: Awesome.

y/n: we should get to the ceremony.

Time skip

???: Hey Ruby over here, I saved you a spot.

Ruby: Oh hey I got to go. I'll see you guys after the ceremony.

Ruby left to be with the blonde girl from the bullhead.

Jaune: Hey wait, ah great where am I supposed to find a nice quirky girl to talk to.

Jaune then left into the crowd.

f/n: Hey y/n who's your girlfriend?

y/n: f/n she is not my girlfriend.

Logan: yeah whatever you say y/n.

John: come on guys.

We decided to follow John onto the rafters. After a while Ozpin finally comes out

Ozpin: Before we begin can the four student on the rafters come down now.

After what he said everybody confusingly looks up and saw us four.

y/n: Come on guys let's get down.

We then jump off and landed on the ground without any effort, shocking everyone around.

Time skip after speech

Everybody is sleeping in the ballroom.

I looked around and saw that Ruby is next to the same blonde who she hanged out with on the bullhead.

f/n: Hey y/n who is that you are you looking at, is she your girlfriend.

y/n: NO!

Thanks to me yelling everybody looked at me including the Ruby and eventually continue what they were doing.

Logan: your blushing.

y/n: shut up.

We went to sleep for the night.

a/n: That is the end of part 1. I have a few ideas of what would be the name for y/n's team, I'm thinking Team Shinobi, Taka, or Hebi you vote which is the best. You can even suggest names for the team.