Part 5

y/n pov

Me and f/n is with team RWBY while Logan is lying around somewhere while John goes to some BBQ.

We were walking in Vale to see all the new students come into the kingdom. '

Ruby: I don't think I've ever seen you smile this much Weiss. It's kind of weirding me out.

Weiss: Hush you! And how could you not smile? A festival dedicated to the cultures of the world! There will be dances, parades, and a tournament! Oh the amount of planning and organization that goes into this event is simply breath taking.

Yang: You really know how to take a good thing and make it sound boring.

Weiss: Quite you!

Yang: Remind me again why we're spending our Friday afternoon visiting the stupid docks?

Ruby: Ugh, they smell like fish.

y/n: Well... it is the docks.

f/n: It should be obvious.

Weiss: I've heard that students from Vacuo will be arriving by ship today. And has a representative of Beacon I feel as though it is my solemn duty to welcome them to this fine kingdom.

Blake: She wants to spy on them so she'll have the upper hand in the tournament.

Weiss: Ah! You can't prove that!

Ruby: Woah...

y/n: What is it Ruby?

I turned to see what she was looking at, and saw a store that had police tape all around the broken windows. We approached the said detectives that were inspecting the outside.

Ruby: What happened here?

Detective 1: Robbery. Second dust shop to be hit this week. This place has turned into a jungle.

Yang: That's terrible...

Detective 2: They left all the money again.

Ruby: Huh?

Detective 1: Yeah, doesn't make a lick a sense. Who needs that much dust?

Detective 2: I dunno, you know what I mean?

Detective 1: You thinking the uh, White Fang?

Detective 2: Ya I'm thinking we don't get paid enough.

Weiss: Hmph. The White Fang. What an awful bunch of degenerates.

Blake: What's your problem?

f/n: Oh no.

Weiss: My problem? I simply don't care for the criminally insane.

Blake: The White Fang is hardly a bunch of psychopaths. They're a collection of misguided Faunus.

Weiss: Misguided?! They want to wipe humanity off the face of the planet!

Blake: So then they're very misguided. Either way, it doesn't explain why they would rob a dust shop in the middle of downtown Vale.

Ruby: Hmmm...? Blake's got point. Besides, the police never caught that Torchwick guy I ran into a few months ago... Maybe it was him.

I tighten my fist when I Torchwick's name.

Weiss: That still doesn't change the fact that the White Fang are a bunch of scum. Those Faunus only know how to lie, cheat, and steal.

Yang: That's not necessarily true.