Part 12

"I don't want to see another important person die in front of me again."

                                                                                                                                                                     -Sasuke Uchiha 

y/n pov

y/n: Who are you?

Old Man: I bet you already know.

I stood their thinking who he could be, but I realize that he's...

y/n: You're Sasuke Uchiha!

Sasuke: Correct.

y/n: But how are you still alive?

Sasuke:...

y/n: Okay then don't tell me. Can you tell me where my friends are?

Sasuke: They are at a nearby village. You can use Space-Time Ninjutsu to get you there, you must hurry, someone very powerful is following them, the same who threw off the cliff..

y/n: How do I do the Space-Time Ninjutsu?

Sasuke: Just think of a place that where you want go.

y/n: Okay.

I think about where the nearest village is and then a vortex appeared in front of me and the scenery change to a village and in front of me was my team, team RWBY, team JNPR, and Sun and Neptune.

Ruby: y/n! You're okay!

Ruby ran to me and tackle me to the ground, squeezing me.

f/n: How are you alive.

y/n: Sasuke Uchiha.

Luke: That's impossible, he should be dead!

y/n: I thought so too. But any ways, get ready for a fight cause we got company.

Masked Man: I see you spotted me, why am I not surprise?

We all get into our fighting poses. Ruby and her team was the first to attack. Yang tried to punch him, but he caught her fist and slam her to the ground. Blake and Weiss tried to slash at him but he phased through it, punched Weiss, which launched her to a house, and kicked Blake downwards into the floor. Ruby tried to slash him, but the man jumped over her and tried to hit her with a kunai, but I got in the way and blocked the kunai. Then f/n and Luke appeared above him and hit him with a gigantic Rasengan. To our surprise he is still standing, I used my teleportation technique to make clones to surround him, all of my clone used fireball justu, but as suspected, he dodged them all of them.

Masked Man: You need to do a lot more than that to take me down.

Logan: Exactly going to plan.

The masked man was confused at first but found out he was caught in Logan's Shadow Paralysis Jutsu.

Logan: Now John!

John then hit the masked man with expanded hand, knocking him towards Luke and f/n.

Luke & f/n: Rasengan!!!

Luke and f/n knocked him towards me while I'm charging my Chidori. I used the Chidori on his mask, it cracked down the middle, he was then been knocked to a tree by Yang. When the dust cleared, I couldn't believe my eyes, the masked man was my brother... Daichi.

Flashback Daichi pov

I watched as my brother was caught in my Genjutsu and ran away.

Roman: What now?

Daichi: Now I'll take Takeo's eyes.

I went into the house where my brother is.

Takeo: Whats going on Daichi!?

Daichi: I'm going to take your eyes Takeo.

Takeo: Over my dead body.

Daichi: That's what I have plan.

3rd person pov

The two brothers charged at each other, clashing in a battle, exchanging blows. Punch after punch, kick after kick. The two brothers fought each other for their life.

Daichi & Takeo: Fire Style Fireball Jutsu!

The flames clashed, but it was a stalemate, until Takeo used Amaterasu. Daichi jumped back so he doesn't get hit by the Amaterasu. Takeo is on his knees and holding onto his eye. Daichi took the opportunity to take Takeo's eyes.

Daichi: I guess you don't have to die after all Takeo.

Before Daichi left, Takeo took out one of Daichi's eyes and put it into one of his eye sockets. Dachi was about to attack Takeo, but he disappeared. Daichi exited the house.

Roman: What happened?

Daichi: Took my eye.

Roman: So what do you want us to do?

Daichi: Hunt him down and bring him to me.

To be continued...

a/n: Sorry for the short chapter. I'm going to make another story called Bra x Male Uchiha Reader.