Part 13

"Those that break the rules and regulations are scum. But those who abandon their comrades are even worse than scum. If I'm going to be called scum either way, I'd rather break the rules! And if that's not being a proper shinobi, then I'll destroy that idea!"

                                                                                                                                                                         -Obito Uchiha

a/n: After this part we will be going into Volume 3.

3rd person pov

y/n was shocked to see his brother Daichi was the masked man.

y/n: D-Daichi.

Ruby: You know him?

y/n: H-he is my brother, but how can this be? I saw him die in front of my eyes, unless... he used genjutsu on me, making me believe that he was killed.

Daichi: About time you figured it out. Join me y/n, we can rebuild our clan, but stronger.

y/n started to walk towards Daichi.

Ruby: y/n wait!

y/n just continued walking.

Daichi: Good choice y/n.

y/n: You know Daichi...

Just then, a sword impaled Daichi from behind him.

y/n: You must be a fool to think I'll join you!

y/n then kicked Daichi towards his clone, the clone then used Chidori on Daichi, impaling him.

y/n: Firestyle Great Fireball Jutsu!

y/n shot a huge fireball at Daichi and his clone, before it hits Daichi, it soon hit both Daichi and his clone, causing an explosion. When the smoke cleared up, their are no signs of Daichi anywhere.

f/n: I-is it over?

Ruby: Did you get him y/n? 

???: No he didn't.

Everyone turned around to see an old man only y/n knows.

y/n: S-Sasuke, what are you doing here?

Sasuke: I'm here to give you these.

Sasuke handed a sword and clothes to y/n (just imagine the sword Sasuke used in Boruto and the clothes Sasuke wore in Boruto).

y/n: Thank you Sasuke.

f/n: Wait did you say Sasuke, as in the Sasuke Uchiha?

Sasuke: That's me.

Ruby: Who's this y/n?

y/n: Ruby, meet the greatest Uchiha that ever lived, Sasuke Uchiha.

Sasuke: I wouldn't say that I'm the greatest Uchiha ever lived, my brother deserve that title.

y/n: You're talking about Itachi Uchiha, aren't you.

Sasuke just simply nodded.

Sasuke: You guys should be heading back to Beacon.

Ruby: How did you know where we came from.

Sasuke: Because of my Sharingan, I used it to look through y/n's memories.

Ruby: Can you do that y/n?

y/n: I'm not sure.

Timeskip

We at Beacon thanks to my new jutsu. I'm currently in Ozpin's office with Ozpin and General Ironwood.

Ozpin: I'm glad that you came back y/n.

y/n: Glad to be back. What is it you want to talk to me about?

Ironwood: We want to ask who is the leader of the Akatsuki, where is their base and what are they after.

y/n: Their base is in a cave between Vale and Mistral and they are after the Maidens.

Ozpin: They are after the Maidens? I thought they were going to- never mind.

Ironwood: And their leader?

y/n: Their leader is my brother, Daichi Uchiha.

Ozpin: So there's even more Uchihas than we thought.

y/n: What do you mean?

Ozpin: You'll see soon.

??? pov

???: How much longer till we get to Vale Qrow?

Qrow: Soon Takeo.

To be continued...

a/n: I'm sorry for the short part. I'm going to make a Naruto story vote for the following for to the crossover with Naruto

Fairy Tail as a Elemental Dragon Slayer

DBZ as a Saiyan

Avatar as a Firebender

or

No Crossover

You can also suggest a anime for the crossover. And in the Naruto story you'll be a villain. Most events won't involve the anime.