Hostage

A/N

Yay! Dan proposed

Yay! Phil said yes

Yay! You may find out the genders

Oops did I say too much

No I didn't say enough

You'll have to read to find out

Muahahahahaha

What genders do you want?

Well

Chapter starts

Now!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Phil POV

(Current time frame: April)

Oh. My. Fucking. God.

I'm engaged.

Better yet, I'm engaged to the man of my dreams.

God, that was cheesy, but it's true. Dan is everything I could ask for. I'm gonna marry him and have children and ugh. Life is so good right now.

Apparently, Zoe filmed the whole thing and Dan posted it. I completely forgot that Dan mentioned the nuggets and all of the comments are "oMG PHIL is PreGNanT?!?" And "OmG I WRiTInG A FAnFicTIon RIghT NOW!!"

(heh heh, fourth wall break. Ok continue)

Dan thought nothing of it until I brought it to his attention. But, even then, he was casual about it and said to just make a video explaining it.

Good idea.

So I grab my camera, grab Dan, and my most recent ultrasound photos from my eighteen week check up. I move the boxes of IKEA furniture that I bought, even though I don't even know the genders, but it's always good to be prepared.

God, I'm so pregnant.

Anyway I pull on one of my "baby bump shirts", as Dan calls them, and turn on the camera.

"Hey, everyone. Okay, so, everyone is freaking out, but, rest assured, I'm fine. But I do have to tell you something. And who better to do so with, Danny boy!"

"Hi, that's me." He says very awkwardly. I kiss his cheek and grab his hand. He smirks.

"Anyway, you probably know that we're engaged. And you probably know that Dan said something really questionable like the little minx he is."

At this point, I would edit in the bit of the proposal video where he talked about the nuggets, but we're in real time so...

Anyways

"Yes. I said something about little ones. So, I guess it's time to announce that Phil's pregnant!"

"With twins!"

"Yay!" We both scream.

"Our neighbors hate us."

"Dan, that's not important. What's important is that I'm nineteen weeks preggers with twins!"

"Phil, show them the baby bump." I pulled up the sparkly lilac sweater I was wearing, even though it's spring, it's cold in the flat, to show off the twins. It was way more noticeable now. I like that when you see me it's like "yep he's pregnant".