Chapter 5

A/N**Sorry if i am making you confused by changing reds name to Alice over and over. but just know that only Alex calls red Alice, and every one else calls her red***

Alice P.O.V

i didn't sleep at all last night, thanks to that mother fucker. where is my phone, i always lose my phone because i sleep with it, so it gets lost in my bed, and i have to hunt for it. This happens every day and you would think i would have learned my lesson by now. After a long hunt for my phone i found it and looked at the time. it was only 6:30 and my school doesn't start in till 8:00. normally i get up at 7:30 and take a shower and walk to my friend sage's house then walk to school with him. Today things are going to change. i might as will start my day early because i cant fall back to sleep. i did what i normally did when i get ready for school and left before my mom and Alex could see me, plus i didn't really want to see Alex today because of what happened last night. when i got to Sage's house, he wasn't there waiting for me like he normally does.

Will it is only 7:00 and he doesn't get up in till 7:30. His mom leaves to work early and his dad left when he was a baby. him and i became friends back in first grade, and we still are and we are both in 11th grade but he is older by one month. My birthday is June 6th and his is may 6th. I like to think i am older and it makes him really mad. when i got to his bed room he was in the bathroom. He got out of the bathroom but he didn't see me sitting on his bed. Hey sage your up early. Ahhh! red what are you doing in my room and on my bed too? When will you understand i am not a boy i am a man so you cant just walk in when ever you want. Whats the big deal anyway it's not like i haven't seen you naked before. That was only once and it was when we were 8, we are 16 now Red. Things have changed Red and you need to get that into your big head. Those were big words Sage i am so proud of you, do you want a gold star. i gave him a hug as i said that and tried not to laugh. Red i am not joking. Then why are you smiling, do my hugs make you that happy.

god dammit red do you even see that i am only in my boxers and nothing else. Yeah i know whats the problem. The problem is.. you know what it's totally ok. i am going to go wait for you and watch TV, and sage try to be fast because it is 7:35. what did he mean by i am not a boy anymore i am a man? who does he think he is, he couldn't be a man even if he wanted to. after what felt like forever he came down and we were off to school. on our way to school girls left and right were looking at sage it was weird because people never really look at sage. They normally just walk by him. was there some about Sage i didn't know. Even when we got to school the girls they didn't just look at him they were staring and they didn't stop. It was getting creepy man. i was talking to myself in my head so much that i didn't notice that sage was calling my name. Red are you ok, you don't seem to be in this world right now.yeah yeah i'm totally cool, i was just thinking.

What were you thinking about Sage asked a little worried. i was just thinking about how people keep on staring at you. Well red if you haven't noticed i am hot as fuck! keep dreaming sage then maybe it'll happen one day.