chapter 10

After what felt like forever she stopped the car and got out. What she did next was what surprised me the most she came to my side of the car and opened the door for me and held my hand and helped me get out of the car.  

" Are you ready to see what you have been waiting for" Ray says with a MAN voice. How did her voice get so deep and husky. This is so weird.  

" Will duh" I say with excitement  

" you have to close your eyes first" she tells me  

I do as I am told because I can't wait to see what it is.  

" you can open your eyes now" she say with her husky deep voice  

I turn around and I don't see Ray. I just see a man who is too sexy to be real, not only because he didn't have a shirt on. 

" Ray where are you" I ask  

" right in front of you dummy" says the man in front of me  

" oh sorry I didn't mean to call you" I say 

" I am looking for my friend Ray she's a girl" I reply  

" Rose I am a girl and I am Ray" he replies  

And that's when it hit me. 

" I am sorry I didn't tell you before but I am a man" says Ray  

" that can't be true because Ray is a girl's name, Right?" I say in a rush  

" is a girl and boy name" he says  

" how is that possible" I ask wanting more answers  

" your dad asked me to take care of you when you were young" he says but I don't let him finish  

" yeah I already know that but tell me why you have a.......a...... um..... penis" that took a lot out of me to say 

" if you let me finish you might find out" he says  

" right sorry" I say blushing from embracement  

as I was saying your father asked me to keep you safe and to do that I had to be close to you and if I stayed as a man it would be weird for you to be close to me so your father asked me to stay a woman in till you were older.  

" oh I see, so you were only close to me because my father asked you to" I say a little bit more sadness in my voice then I wanted him to hear.  

" what no no " he says while hugging me tight  

" can we please go home" I say trying not to cry.  

' yeah sure" he says  

I normally don't have a hard time crying in front of her I mean him but I guess her been a guy does change things.  

When we reached my house I ran up to my room without saying a word because I was afraid I might cry. I closed my door so that Ray couldn't come in. How could he lie to me for all those years. How did I not notice I was living with a man for all those years. I know he was trying to keep me safe but I feel hurt. Ray never came into my room but I was kinda hoping he would, but I guess I did shut him out. After talking to my self for hours I feel asleep.